The Creator Games!: An Imagineering Competition- Discussion Thread

Voxel

President of Progress City
Yes it does, but I must have missed that. I though England randomly rent off, to me that seemed out of character, but the fact that someone implied that angers me.
I'm gonna have to rewatch, it might not have been implied, more the a quip/statement said at the wrong time that could easily be taken the wrong way

Sam Magic

I have that in my basement at home FYI. :D

To people who don't know me Hi I'm Red... Im an artsy person :bookworm:
53326406.jpg

Sam Magic

I'm gonna have to rewatch, it might not have been implied, more the a quip/statement said at the wrong time that could easily be taken the wrong way
No, when I joined I had been on the board for maybe two minutes so I did not watch anything before hand. Just watched the batman comment and even I took offense to it.

I wanted to touch on this, but I already have been called immature for my behavior in this thread.( now if they were taking about my behavior that got deleted from the spirit thread today then that's a different story :p)
Let loose. We really are ignorant and way too idealistic. To that second part...lol.
@Sam4D23 not sure if you picked fantasy team name yet, but it should be The Dynasty. And as #1 pick, if that is not the name, I demand a trade. :p
Jay-z-dynasty-roc-la-familia-2000.jpg
So far I have 2 votes for 'The Hecklers', 1 for 'The Dynasty', and 0 for 'The Seniors'. Two more votes left.

Sam Magic

@IDInstitute, @spacemt354, @Sam4D23
Suggestion to the Judges, If your gonna use videos stating the Challenge please include a segment of text below that contains the same information. Some users don't have the same Internet level at all times and it makes looking at the detail of the challenge harder to look at on Cell Phones in public setting.
I agree with this. Will pass it on to the judges.

Matt7187

I wanted to touch on this, but I already have been called immature for my behavior in this thread.( now if they were taking about my behavior that got deleted from the spirit thread today then that's a different story :p)
Please do share your opinion. Trust me, we know we are bad (at least the realistic ones) and you will not hurt mine or Sams feelings. Some other people though, I'm not sure...

TheOriginalTiki

So for the record, a couple things that were taken out of context...

Spacemt saying England "Batman" was 'hanging up his cape' was in no way meant to imply that England was or should retire, only that he's enjoying the break he's been on since having been eliminated from TSI. Now, I realize at the same time this was happening there was a controversy over England wanting to sign up and all the spots being filled, so in retrospect Voxel you're absolutely right, it was poorly time.

As far as comments about people's nationalities are concerned, the only thing that any of us were ever implying was that it's EXCITING to get a broad spectrum of people on the cast. Any other interpretation was taken completely out of context.

I made a comment about England potentially not being as threatening as everyone was hyping him up to be based mostly on a combination of his somewhat lackluster TSI merge project and as a way to compliment Voxel for ulimately being the biggest "challenge threat" of the season (in spite of IDI winning the majority of immunities and still not receiving any votes...something I'd definitely chalk up to IDI's gameplay ;) )

So I'd just like to kindly request that on both ends we let this buisness settle itself and get back to the game at hand. Above all else were all here to have fun, and considering there's so many first time players in this cast I think we owe it to them above anyone else to make this a clean, good spirited experience moving forward. :)

Voxel

President of Progress City

Spacemt saying England "Batman" was 'hanging up his cape' was in no way meant to imply that England was or should retire, only that he's enjoying the break he's been on since having been eliminated from TSI. Now, I realize at the same time this was happening there was a controversy over England wanting to sign up and all the spots being filled, so in retrospect Voxel you're absolutely right, it was poorly time.

As far as comments about people's nationalities are concerned, the only thing that any of us were ever implying was that it's EXCITING to get a broad spectrum of people on the cast. Any other interpretation was taken completely out of context.

I made a comment about England potentially not being as threatening as everyone was hyping him up to be based mostly on a combination of his somewhat lackluster TSI merge project and as a way to compliment Voxel for ulimately being the biggest "challenge threat" of the season (in spite of IDI winning the majority of immunities and still not receiving any votes...something I'd definitely chalk up to IDI's gameplay ;) )

So I'd just like to kindly request that on both ends we let this buisness settle itself and get back to the game at hand. Above all else were all here to have fun, and considering there's so many first time players in this cast I think we owe it to them above anyone else to make this a clean, good spirited experience moving forward. :)
I dirtied it again ;)
Joking aside yes we need to calm down

Sam Magic

Tiki, while I know you mean goodness by this just because a comment does not mean harm does not change that offended. Not only did it offend England, but it offended me. I have known englanddg for a while and I don't think he should ever hang up his cape. The person that needs to apologize for this is not you, but spacemt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom