Funniest Disney Rumors You've Heard

IowaHawks7

Original Poster
Alright I love hearing hilarious or most outrageous Disney rumors you have heard? For me it has to be that the parks were almost sold to a saudi prince. Lets hear yours!

PeterMarcus

I assume this is silly, but who knows, crazy enough that it might be true. I heard that the big swan and dolphin statues on the roof of the hotels have rings on the top so they can take them down during hurricanes so they don't blow off the tops of the hotels and cause damage/injuries/chaos/disneygeddon.

I'm a Floridian and have been through several hurricanes in Central Florida and I've never seen them down. I believe what people see as rings are either the air traffic lights, or the mount points where they were installed by helicopter.

beanbunny

All the parks have tunnels - there is even a tunnel that runs all the way to the airport. After all, the cast members have to get to work, too! :banghead:

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Not really a funny rumor, more just disappointing, but ever since the whole Disney's America project collapse, every year or so I feel like I hear a new rumor from a friend/family member/co-worker about Disney buying up land somewhere in the MD/PA/VA area... sigh, I wish that project would have gone through...

Killnme

That Disney was going to build a theme park in Florida based on all the villains and the rides would be focused more towards the adults (like the rides at IOA).

popcenturylover

The writer of the article actually brings up some good points. Disney is a bargain compared with $50 concert tickets for a couple hours of entertainment or dinner & a movie that costs about $50-$75 depending what you would order & where you would eat. The longer you stay at Disney the cost per day goes down so overall it's not that bad of a deal.

Goofyernmost

The writer of the article actually brings up some good points. Disney is a bargain compared with $50 concert tickets for a couple hours of entertainment or dinner & a movie that costs about $50-$75 depending what you would order & where you would eat. The longer you stay at Disney the cost per day goes down so overall it's not that bad of a deal.
Don't bother! One thing that never flies around here is logic. The mind is made up, don't confuse them with facts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom