Major firework issue with Holiday Wishes last night (Nov 16)

Sage of Time

Individual launchers can be paused and reinstated as and when required in real time. There are physical switches for each one.

When they reinstate they automatically pick up where the show is up to as opposed to just carrying on where they left off.
Thanks for the answer. :)

And yeah. that's exactly what happened- 20 mins, the show picked up like nothing happened.

JediMasterMatt

Well it was never a good show to begin with ;)

Although, with the winky emoticon I'm assuming you are kidding - I too want to add to the chorus of support for the show.

Magic, Music, & Mayhem (a.k.a. Summer Nightastic!) was and still is my favorite of the Disney firework spectaculars. Slightly edging out Remember... Dreams Come True. The Pirates Castle assault and pink>blue battle in 180 degrees was a sight to behold.

Sage of Time

Although, with the winky emoticon I'm assuming you are kidding - I too want to add to the chorus of support for the show.

Magic, Music, & Mayhem (a.k.a. Summer Nightastic!) was and still is my favorite of the Disney firework spectaculars. Slightly edging out Remember... Dreams Come True. The Pirates Castle assault and pink>blue battle in 180 degrees was a sight to behold.

A much better version, courtesy of @marni1971: :)

JediMasterMatt

A much better version, courtesy of @marni1971: :)

I hadn't seen that version of Martin's (the one I linked up was one of his as well). Really fantastic mate. One of your best.

As I'm lugging around my DSLR, tripod, and backpack full goodies around the various Disney parks I frequently get asked if I'm shooting video and I have to tell them stills. I get my phone or tablet out and show them my work (I promise, I'll eventually start posting photos again - it will be well worth the wait) and even though they love the stills I still get asked "why not video?".

It's at this point, I explain that there isn't anything I could do better than Martin Smith. I then show them my phone and how I typically have several of his nighttime spectacular videos that I use to learn the timing of the various shows to get the stills captured. I explain that not only are his videos very well done; but, also very informative and entertaining. I'll then pull up a link and show them how to get to his site.

So, I'll give my thanks again to Martin. Not only does he entertain and educate - he also keeps me from diving in head first into video photography, which I'm sure would be something I could get even more lost in than my still work. Unknowingly, Martin may be keeping my wife from killing me as I don't know if she could put up with any more hobbies from me.

Tom

Beta Return
I hadn't seen that version of Martin's (the one I linked up was one of his as well). Really fantastic mate. One of your best.

As I'm lugging around my DSLR, tripod, and backpack full goodies around the various Disney parks I frequently get asked if I'm shooting video and I have to tell them stills. I get my phone or tablet out and show them my work (I promise, I'll eventually start posting photos again - it will be well worth the wait) and even though they love the stills I still get asked "why not video?".

It's at this point, I explain that there isn't anything I could do better than Martin Smith. I then show them my phone and how I typically have several of his nighttime spectacular videos that I use to learn the timing of the various shows to get the stills captured. I explain that not only are his videos very well done; but, also very informative and entertaining. I'll then pull up a link and show them how to get to his site.

So, I'll give my thanks again to Martin. Not only does he entertain and educate - he also keeps me from diving in head first into video photography, which I'm sure would be something I could get even more lost in than my still work. Unknowingly, Martin may be keeping my wife from killing me as I don't know if she could put up with any more hobbies from me.

I agree. @marni1971 's work is fantastic. I've lost many hours of my life (mostly when I should be working or sleeping) watching them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom