Petition to Save Maelstrom Ride from the Frozen franchise. Don't Let it Go!

Victor Kelly

While I agree it probably won't work, there is no need to be so RUDE. This person is passionate about wanting to save a ride they love. I applaud them for trying.
I can be however I want to be, everyone else does. And while your perception says rude, it is truth. I will not sugar coat anything for anyone. A petition like this is a waste of time, effort and energy. Want to do a petition about something that really matters? How about less violence and sex on tv.

FettFan

It's legal for women to go topless here in Maine. Not that anyone would ever want to. Far too cold in the winter!

xmen-fc-0611-mdn.jpg

ThemeParkJunkee

I cannot in good conscience sign a petition that only requires 100 signatures for a park that receives millions of visitors a year. It is, as a poster on page one noted, "futile".

copcarguyp71

63 people signed this thing. LOL 63!
Tell me again how "everyone" is upset about Maelstrom? :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

MANY people are in fact upset but most realize the futility in a petition. The number of names on a petition is not congruent with the number of people actually upset. A quick glance over the forums will bear that out.

durangojim

Maelstrom is fun, but not awesome, and definitely could be better. I don't have a problem with them changing it. I'd rather have a better Journey into Imagination ride with the second level open then put energy into trying to "save" Maelstrom, but honestly I won't invest any energy into either.

durangojim

Also the OP better help that someone doesn't create a petition in support of the change. I have a feeling that would be FAR bigger, at least in the real world and not the boards.

mac_connell

The only reason people want this to stay is because it's "nostalgia Disney". Admit that the ride is boring. I told my mom this news and the first thing she said was "about time, it's a stupid ride anyway", she's been going to Disney since she was a kid. Sorry to say but we all got to just let it go;)

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The only reason people want this to stay is because it's "nostalgia Disney". Admit that the ride is boring. I told my mom this news and the first thing she said was "about time, it's a stupid ride anyway", she's been going to Disney since she was a kid. Sorry to say but we all got to just let it go;)
Actually, it goes a bit past nostalgia....

DisneyJunkie

Obviously the petition doesn't mean anything, as Disney is moving full speed ahead with this AWFUL idea.

I hate "Frozen", and the very idea of replacing a ride that completely fits the purpose of the Norway pavilion (to educate on the history and culture of the country) with a ride based on a lousy fantasy cartoon film......it just insulting.

Polydweller

MANY people are in fact upset but most realize the futility in a petition. The number of names on a petition is not congruent with the number of people actually upset. A quick glance over the forums will bear that out.
Yup, but that has to be contrasted against the even vaster number who are crazy about Frozen and will do anything that has to do with it. If one did a true, scientific sampling, it wouldn't be remotely close. Just look at the wait times for anything Frozen to see the truth in that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom