Petition to Save Maelstrom Ride from the Frozen franchise. Don't Let it Go!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
image.jpg

BigRedDad

LOL...you are talking about a $B attraction vs something that is only ok. Its like they always say: Money talks, BS walks! They are going to milk Frozen for everything it has after the John Carter, Lone Ranger debacles. They didn't buy Marvel and Star Wars to not milk them either. They are expecting those to be multi-$B industries as well. Expect a hige focus at HS over the coming years.

Hrudey3032

Waste of time. The Disney company can do anything they want with their property as they see fit. Do we have to like it? No but if you don't then show by not going or purchasing mercahndise from them. That is where they will notice.....if they notice.

FoozieBear

If you really wanted it to work, youd need at least a 10, 000 petition

Even 10,000 would be pointless. You know how many people will be heading to Epcot now becuase of this new ride? Epcot has spent years looking for it's next big E-ticket attraction and now they got it. Frozen is the biggest things for Disney this century, there's no way they're letting it go that easily.

FoozieBear

Respect to the guy for trying if he feels strongly about it. Even if it doesn't work it's worth trying.

Might as well save everybody some time. I feel bad for the fans of Maelstorm, but there's no possible way WDW is about to drop a multi-billion dollar franchise for a handful of fans, especially after they made the announcement.

mergatroid

Might as well save everybody some time. I feel bad for the fans of Maelstorm, but there's no possible way WDW is about to drop a multi-billion dollar franchise for a handful of fans, especially after they made the announcement.

Whilst I agree with that, I respect a person's right to fight for what the feel is right. I agree it probably won't work however many people have started petitions in the past that have appeared hopeless at the time and yet worked.

Spike-in-Berlin

I signed although I know it is absolutely useless, only a massive protest like the one, when they presented us "New Princessland" instead of New Fantasyland can bring the incompetent bean counters that are representing TDO today back to reality.

Goofyernmost

James122

Secondly, that ship has sailed

You said it. This is happening whether we like it or not and no petition is going to change it. Truthfully, I was never a big fan of Malestrom in the first place, so anything that refreshes and updates the attraction is fine with me.

Also, it's possible that this new attraction might actually be good - we haven't seen a single piece of concept artwork, or anything really detailed about the ride, so it seems a little premature for folks to pass judgement on it and claim that it's going to be awful. I'm willing to suspend judgement at least until we get more information on it.

Of course it opens and it does turn out to be awful, then by all means let WDI and TDO have it. ;)

copcarguyp71

If they cared about the Disneyphiles opinions they would ask...they didnt...so they don't.

I am vehemently opposed to it but I am also opposed to women wearing pajamas to Walmart...a petition will change neither!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom