Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Female town seeks Single Men. Brazil.

Only men we see are either married, related or cousins.
10519191-695756620504594-8567489639821078252-o-1.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Don't be a sanitation worker in London, you have to go down and remove fat burrs underground, the size of a Boeing 747.

fatberg062way-4bbec6aa414eff0e035e2a00d6a6134b784809ff-s40-c85.jpg

num num num

seahawk7

Can I tell you how much it gets my goat that WDW does not have a toll-free telephone number????!!!!!! Add to that, the LONG "hold" times while you sit there losing your mind. For my 2013 trip, I had booked Wilderness Lodge, but realized within a few days that it was really too expensive for me, so I booked the Swan instead. Since the WL reservation was just a "room only" one, they had my deposit for the first night only; and I needed to cancel the reservation to get the $ back. I called their line and waited 43 minutes on hold! What other major company out there does that to its customers?!! :banghead:
Have a magical day! ;)

trr1

We'll have just gotten back from WDW. ;)

I'm thinking...maybe a surprise dinner with close family and a few friends. Maybe not on their anniversary, but on a Sunday that month when they've been at the Ravens game and I can set up.

Gift? I have not a clue.
AnniversaryTraditionalModern
1stPaperClocks
2ndCottonChina
3rdLeatherCrystal/Glass
4thFruit/FlowersAppliances
5thWoodSilverware
6thCandy/IronWood
7thWool/CopperDesk Sets
8thPottery/BronzeLinens/Lace
9thWillow/PotteryLeather
10thTin/AluminumDiamond Jewelry
11thSteelFashion Jewelry
12thSilk/LinenPearls
13thLaceTextile Furs
14thAnimals*Gold Jewelry
15thCrystalWatches
20thChinaPlatinum
25thSilverSilver
30thPearlDiamond
35thCoralJade
40thRubyRuby
45thSapphireSapphire
50thGoldGold
60thDiamondDiamond

or you could cook the entire meal by yourself

donaldtoo

just had dinner in palo, Awesome food! wishing the sail away party had more dance with character and less annoying talking dj lol.

im currently moving my photos of Vancouver, busch gardens and first day of cruise to my new surface pro 3.

unfortunately no photoshop or editing tool yet on this computer.

we have been incredible lucky weatherwise.. all the rain just when we are inside, and when we need to be outside, not rain!!! and that is for 4 days so far. even the supposed 50% probability of rain during the cruise departure.. never happened!.

Glad to hear the weather is holding up, and that you are having a great time, Cesar...!!! :)

Goofyernmost

Oh my. What do you think Canada is like?
Cold, Foreign, Can't figure out what their language should be, have things called Provinces instead of States, Prime Ministers instead of Presidents, Parliament instead of Congress, Coffee Crisp instead of real candy, people sitting around wearing knit caps, yards and yards of flannel, drinking beer and saying.. eh, almost constantly. What else would we need to know? I think that would be aboot it!

Yeah, but do you have a goose named after your whole nation? Nuh uh!

If you only knew how much Canadian Geese are hated down here. The smart ones have left the frozen north and live down here full time. They are messy, obnoxious, territorial, loud and always, always slowly walking across roads holding up traffic. Didn't anyone tell the fools that they have wings? On a point of admiration I would think that even Justin Bieber is higher. You can have them back too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom