Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

10628351_10150597897424945_1472205462895431799_n.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
If you only knew how much Canadian Geese are hated down here. The smart ones have left the frozen north and live down here full time. They are messy, obnoxious, territorial, loud and always, always slowly walking across roads holding up traffic. Didn't anyone tell the fools that they have wings?

I don't know why, but I just couldn't stop laughing when I read your last sentence about the Canadian Geese! Maybe it's because you embrace such tender, descriptive words about your feathered friends?! :hilarious: :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
As long as I can remember I Love Lucy has been on TV.

Original years 1951-1957. Before I was born. Wooba!
10392590_349146561909035_6086998093600992828_n.jpg

And to imagine that some people think today's tv shows are too racy! But let's look at 1957: How did that heavy scene (above) get beyond the censors?! Now that's a hot couple's scene right there--twin beds, each reading the newspaper, and look! They both have matchy-matchy pj's, with some of their necks EXPOSED?! Don't let your kids see this! :eek:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
And to imagine that some people think today's tv shows are too racy! But let's look at 1957: How did that heavy scene (above) get beyond the censors?! Now that's a hot couple's scene right there--twin beds, each reading the newspaper, and look! They both have matchy-matchy pj's, with some of their necks EXPOSED?! Don't let your kids see this! :eek:

So similar to the Dick van show. Wish I had a ledge like that behind my bed.

dvds_bedroom11.jpg

MOXOMUMD

Dick van Show is my all time favorite oldies show. I use to watch these episodes in the middle of the night when my kids were infants. Very few episodes that I didn't like.
I think my favorite episode is when they go back in time and show all the trouble he had getting to their wedding.

Gabe1

I think my favorite episode is when they go back in time and show all the trouble he had getting to their wedding.

I like those too. I like the taking her to the hospital to have baby episodes and the one where Rob thinks they took home the wrong baby. Or the one where Laura is snoopy and opens the package with boat in it. Love the Ugly necklace one Laura finally pawns off on her MIL, the Game Show one where she outs bald Alan. And Rickie middle name Rosebud. Boy there are lots of good ones. I want the series on DVD but it is so expensive.

Gabe1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom