Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Oh my. I don't think they've gotten the blueberry popsicle just right, yet...

large_willy_wonka_blu-ray15.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
AnniversaryTraditionalModern
1stPaperClocks
2ndCottonChina
3rdLeatherCrystal/Glass
4thFruit/FlowersAppliances
5thWoodSilverware
6thCandy/IronWood
7thWool/CopperDesk Sets
8thPottery/BronzeLinens/Lace
9thWillow/PotteryLeather
10thTin/AluminumDiamond Jewelry
11thSteelFashion Jewelry
12thSilk/LinenPearls
13thLaceTextile Furs
14thAnimals*Gold Jewelry
15thCrystalWatches
20thChinaPlatinum
25thSilverSilver
30thPearlDiamond
35thCoralJade
40thRubyRuby
45thSapphireSapphire
50thGoldGold
60thDiamondDiamond

or you could cook the entire meal by yourself

So diamonds are a girls best friend, so the Dad gets the pearls? :eek:

StarWarsGirl

Crazy Cat person's favorite story this week...

On Friday, an elementary school near Baltimore was forced to close after a teacher spotted a feral cat in the classroom before the school day started. As a precaution, the school was shut down. Animal control was called and set up traps for the animal over the weekend. They thought the cat had left since the traps and food they put out were untouched. This morning, teachers spotted it in the supply closet, closed the door, and they caught it (her it looks like).

http://wbaltv.com/news/feral-cat-finally-captured-in-glen-burnie-school/27836518

Now my question: why did the teacher who found it in the classroom not close the door when she went to report it?

Gabe1

Cold, Foreign, Can't figure out what their language should be, have things called Provinces instead of States, Prime Ministers instead of Presidents, Parliament instead of Congress, Coffee Crisp instead of real candy, people sitting around wearing knit caps, yards and yards of flannel, drinking beer and saying.. eh, almost constantly. What else would we need to know? I think that would be aboot it!

If you only knew how much Canadian Geese are hated down here. The smart ones have left the frozen north and live down here full time. They are messy, obnoxious, territorial, loud and always, always slowly walking across roads holding up traffic. Didn't anyone tell the fools that they have wings? On a point of admiration I would think that even Justin Bieber is higher. You can have them back too!
th

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Cold, Foreign, Can't figure out what their language should be, have things called Provinces instead of States, Prime Ministers instead of Presidents, Parliament instead of Congress, Coffee Crisp instead of real candy, people sitting around wearing knit caps, yards and yards of flannel, drinking beer and saying.. eh, almost constantly. What else would we need to know? I think that would be aboot it!

If you only knew how much Canadian Geese are hated down here. The smart ones have left the frozen north and live down here full time. They are messy, obnoxious, territorial, loud and always, always slowly walking across roads holding up traffic. Didn't anyone tell the fools that they have wings? On a point of admiration I would think that even Justin Bieber is higher. You can have them back too!
You are crankier than usual, my friend.
May I offer you some ExLax? ;)

Gabe1

Crazy Cat person's favorite story this week...

On Friday, an elementary school near Baltimore was forced to close after a teacher spotted a feral cat in the classroom before the school day started. As a precaution, the school was shut down. Animal control was called and set up traps for the animal over the weekend. They thought the cat had left since the traps and food they put out were untouched. This morning, teachers spotted it in the supply closet, closed the door, and they caught it (her it looks like).

http://wbaltv.com/news/feral-cat-finally-captured-in-glen-burnie-school/27836518

Now my question: why did the teacher who found it in the classroom not close the door when she went to report it?

While there are some amazing teachers out there that are nothing short of brilliant the average ACT score for admission into the college of education a 22...think average, would love to see what the low end of that average is. For all the stupid things No Child Left Behind brought into the field of Education the best thing it has done IMO is the Basic Skills Test. But that was only for the new grads not existing certified here anyhow. By middle school our district requires a major as an example in Math not just an endorsement but not all districts do this.

So not thinking to contain the cat by closing a door doesn't really surprise me unfortunately.

Gabe1

I haven't had lunch yet!:arghh:

Me either. I had to hunt down Cutter Mosquito spray, the kind you hook up to the hose for massive death around the entire property. You walk out the door and swarms are all over ya. I finally found it two towns over and bought 4 bottles just in case I need it later too, hard to find now with school and Halloween stuff taking gardening shelf spots.

I just don't want to go out there. Me's scared.

Last edited:

Gabe1

When we have our Sageteer reunion @ WDW, our first stop will have to be at O Canada in Epcot, 'cause y'all have no idea what Canada is like.

Our second stop, of course, will be for Dole Whips @ MK.

Well I hope they clean up Canada by the time you get there. In April the flowers were pretty outside but the two bodies of water were dirty, algae filled and stuff floating in the ponds. Hope that isn't what Canada is like ;) just the convoluted Disney version. :depressed:

StarWarsGirl

I was about to get up to retrieve my tablet so that I could do some reading on it for school. Then the cat got on my lap, so rather than chase her away, I just decided to do some reading using my iPod touch, on a much smaller screen, since it was in my hand.

This proves it. I am well on my way to becoming the crazy cat lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom