GREAT!!! Now I cant take my large chested Wife to Disneyland!!!

sweetpee_1993

There are some things you just can't un-see.... This is one of those things. I see "shorts" like this all the time at WDW and 9 times out of 10 it's a teenager probably between 14 and 19 wearing them. How do parents let their kids out dressed like that?! don't care if it's the "latest fashion trend" it's not appropriate.

This is what we noticed on our last non-Disney cruise, too. Mostly teenage girls. You know most of them don't have jobs to earn their own wardrobe money. Who is allowing their kids to buy that crap? And wear it? My brother goes a little crazy making sure his girls dress well in all the latest but I promise he'd neeeever let them buy anything like that. Never.

Thank God I had boys. Thank God.

BostonJP

Years ago I was working in a movie theater and something similar happened. A customer was probably 14 or 15 years old and was wearing a loose fitting tank top which exposed her entire chest when she bent down to pick something up. My coworker, a middle aged man and a pastor in his church, approached her and said she should not wear such loose clothing and advised her to be more modest.

It never hit the news but it did hit the proverbial fan. The girl complained to management, her parents became involved, and everybody who did not know my coworker was quick to label him a pervert and a pedophile.

I tend to believe that the cast member was maybe a bit conservative, a bit nosy, and spoke only on his own behalf (and not Disney's), but like my coworker he was only trying to be helpful.

thomas998

Personally have no problem with what she is wearing however if she was bent over or the little one perhaps was pulling her top inadvertently down at the time I could see where there was a possible and temporary issue.

article-2606391-1D268EC900000578-726_634x567.jpg

Second based on these pictures her day wasn't ruined -

article-2606391-1D264B3900000578-479_634x354.jpg

article-2606391-1D268ECE00000578-569_634x422.jpg

Now herein lies the evidence that we don't have all the facts. She was apparently told ONE time that she needed to changer her top or cover up... yet we see in these photos she had, that they were taken with her wearing two different tops. Clearly one of them wasn't the offending top, and quite possibly the offending top isn't shown in any photo. I've see women with more and less up top and depending on what they wear it is no problem at all or can look like they are ready to pick up customers on the street. To me it is a non-story unless I can see the exact clothing she was wearing when it happened and her wearing it the way she was when it happened. Reality is some women don't seem to have any clue in how they are dressed.... I've seen it where I worked where some were discretely told by HR that they needed to make some changes... to me this is the same thing. It is private property, if you don't want to dress as required don't go... If a restaurant requires a jacket and tie I don't go there in beach wear and then complain that they asked me to wear a jacket and tie.

DisneyPrincess5

I've seen people wear more revealing, borderline offensive, outfits at WDW including mid-drifts, bikini tops, and shorts that show some cheek or as @Endor Sightseer noted, underbutt. Get over yourself, Disney. You've shown more skin in movies than she is right here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom