Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

I guess you guys may be right. Nothing.
I'm so sorry. Obviously, we don't know her, so it's hard to tell what she might mean in her messages, but generally speaking, if a girl is into you, she'd be really excited to get a message from you and would have replied with a bit longer one asking how you've been, what you've been up to, and may have even mentioned the time you asked her out to gage whether or not that offer might still stand. It sounds like she's keeping things very short and not really formal, but not open either. I'm sure there's someone out there who would be much more excited to hear from you.

Doodlelicious

Hi, I just went back several pages on this thread mostly because the title of this entire thread sucked me into it. I have to say I absolutely love all the photos of WDW and the photo I saw of the puppy was adorable as well as I have a new Corgi puppy that will be 4 months old in July, I also would like to chime in on one of the topics if I may and that is the one that @Mike S has been sharing about. I am not quite sure what your age range is, but from what I am reading it seems like you just might be in the same age range I am in. I am 21 years old and I am a female. I would like to give a young girls perspective on this if I can. It seems from what I read that you have been off and on chatting with this girl from time to time and she responds back mostly with short responses. This could mean two things, she is not interested in that way or she wants you to be more assertive and come right out and ask her out. What is the worst thing that could come out of asking her out point blank? She could say no she just wants to remain friends and you keep moving forward as just that. You are no worse off than when you started out. I say go for it because you have nothing to lose. Being a girl, I'd much rather know the exact intentions of a guy instead of them taking the long way around.

NYwdwfan

Hi, I just went back several pages on this thread mostly because the title of this entire thread sucked me into it. I have to say I absolutely love all the photos of WDW and the photo I saw of the puppy was adorable as well as I have a new Corgi puppy that will be 4 months old in July, I also would like to chime in on one of the topics if I may and that is the one that @Mike S has been sharing about. I am not quite sure what your age range is, but from what I am reading it seems like you just might be in the same age range I am in. I am 21 years old and I am a female. I would like to give a young girls perspective on this if I can. It seems from what I read that you have been off and on chatting with this girl from time to time and she responds back mostly with short responses. This could mean two things, she is not interested in that way or she wants you to be more assertive and come right out and ask her out. What is the worst thing that could come out of asking her out point blank? She could say no she just wants to remain friends and you keep moving forward as just that. You are no worse off than when you started out. I say go for it because you have nothing to lose. Being a girl, I'd much rather know the exact intentions of a guy instead of them taking the long way around.
Welcome. The thread is pretty much anything on any given day but nonsense on most days. We tend to go off on tangents that can last for minutes or days. Depends how bored we are!

Doodlelicious

Welcome. The thread is pretty much anything on any given day but nonsense on most days. We tend to go off on tangents that can last for minutes or days. Depends how bored we are!
I am the queen of going off on tangents so best beware. I can pretty much talk about anything. Mostly Art and Disney and my Corgi puppy. I also love Boy Bands like the Jonas Brothers and One Direction. I am an Art Education major and will be a Senior this upcoming Fall.

NYwdwfan

I am the queen of going off on tangents so best beware. I can pretty much talk about anything. Mostly Art and Disney and my Corgi puppy. I also love Boy Bands like the Jonas Brothers and One Direction. I am an Art Education major and will be a Senior this upcoming Fall.
My daughter wants a corgi. We already have 2 dogs though so she will not be getting her wish!

PUSH

Original Poster
You seem to think that we don't have a very specific mission here. Finding where Bob Saget isn't. We have never lost track of that quest. Not even once.

Doodlelicious

No pics of our puppy today. She pooped on the kitchen floor twice this morning ... 60 seconds after Mike brought her in from being outside.

Jenny-fer is not amused.
@JenniferS I know exactly where you are coming from with that. We are still crate training Cash and he pee's and poops on the floor from time to time. We have the puppy pads as well spread out all over the house and he seems to find exactly were they aren't. He also does the same trick as your puppy. Goes out and as soon as he comes back inside he pee's or poops on the floor.

You can't be mad at something that cute peeing and pooping on the floor.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@JenniferS I know exactly where you are coming from with that. We are still crate training Cash and he pee's and poops on the floor from time to time. We have the puppy pads as well spread out all over the house and he seems to find exactly were they aren't. He also does the same trick as your puppy. Goes out and as soon as he comes back inside he pee's or poops on the floor.

You can't be mad at something that cute peeing and pooping on the floor.
I’m gonna be honest. I only posted that picture to prove I got dressed today. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom