Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I read an article online where the producer (director?) discloses the broad storyline that would have unfolded over the next few seasons had CBS or CW picked it up.

In the end, Todd and Susan were going to be together. If I can find it again, I’ll link it in a spoiler.
Found it.

rshell68

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Thank you! I was seriously hoping someone else would pick it up.
I read they shopped it to the CW, but they didn’t pick it up. There just wasn’t enough room on the CBS schedule for a middling performer.

Basically being replaced by Elsbeth, a show that is already running very thin for me. Her character is too one-dimensional.

I’m also really hoping there is a second season of Palm Royale. Apparently it started weak in terms of viewership, but picked up quite a following toward the end, so there’s hope there.

Goofyernmost

It is not yet 10:15am but there is nothing for me to do but stay out of the way. I already carried in my daughter's dress and the bridesmaids dresses and misc. other stuff. Now it is time for all of them plus my wife to do make up...hair...blah blah blah. I am View attachment 786268looking like this...
You look quite dapper, my good fellow.
Congrats to the happy couple, and to the families! (I love your daughter's gown and veil -- pretty flowers, too!)
Very beautiful and so wonderful starting their new life together.

SteveBrickNJ

What a beautiful couple! I love her dress!! Looks like they chose a beautiful venue as well. I hope they had a wonderful day that they can look back on and smile. Now that she's graduated and married, will they be coming back to NJ, or have they gotten jobs elsewhere in the country?
Thank you for all your nice words. My daughter and her new husband will be staying down here in Virginia. Specifically in Roanoke VA.

rshell68

I read they shopped it to the CW, but they didn’t pick it up. There just wasn’t enough room on the CBS schedule for a middling performer.

Basically being replaced by Elsbeth, a show that is already running very thin for me. Her character is too one-dimensional.

I’m also really hoping there is a second season of Palm Royale. Apparently it started weak in terms of viewership, but picked up quite a following toward the end, so there’s hope there.
I've been watching The Good Wife and I like her quirkiness on that show. But a whole show with her will get old. I think I've only finished 1 episode of Elsbeth so far.

With no Young Sheldon or So Help Me Todd I only have Ghosts to watch on CBS.

Just finished Palm Royale yesterday. I agree about a 2nd season. I would love to see where they go.

Did not see the Carol Burnett character secret coming!! And I hope Ricky Martin's character isn't really dead!!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've been watching The Good Wife and I like her quirkiness on that show. But a whole show with her will get old. I think I've only finished 1 episode of Elsbeth so far.

With no Young Sheldon or So Help Me Todd I only have Ghosts to watch on CBS.

Just finished Palm Royale yesterday. I agree about a 2nd season. I would love to see where they go.

Did not see the Carol Burnett character secret coming!! And I hope Ricky Martin's character isn't really dead!!
Ghosts is my favourite half hour sitcom by far.

I’ve got all this season’s Young Sheldons locked and loaded for a binge. Yes, I’ve seen reels from the penultimate episode. 😢

Ricky Martin’s Robert was the only wholesome character in the whole show. Everyone else had impure motives and a side hustle or two. I really hope there is a season two. 🤞🤞

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom