Final Performance of 'Illuminations : RoE' Fan Meetup - Imagination Pavilion Gardens : Sept-30th 2pm-3pm

cosmicgirl

Japan rail and upstairs outside Tokyo Dining were surprisingly not packed when I went by an hour ago, but I doubt that’s still the case now.

I saw people with at least 3 tripods up there around 7:05. They had orange tape on their tripods so they stood out. In any case the resort tv1 guy is long gone now so I can't tell him.

I'm secretly happy he left. I don't want him yapping next to me for an hour and a half.

Mark P.

I saw people with at least 3 tripods up there around 7:05. They had orange tape on their tripods so they stood out. In any case the resort tv1 guy is long gone now so I can't tell him.

I'm secretly happy he left. I don't want him yapping next to me for an hour and a half.
Yeah, I saw the tripods too. Decided to leave mine r home this trip so I could view it directly for the last time. Took enough mediocre photos to last a lifetime...

jrhwdw

I don't think he was planning on streaming tonight. Maybe just fliming ROE tonight. For People going the next two nights ..there will be streams!!! I've heard of at least 3 channels confirmed for 9/30-10/1(plus DPB on 10/1)

For those of us who are in the wrong state....second to last ROE on now on Streaming The Magic's FB Page(They've been on ROE nightly since Fri)

psherman42

I know that no one can really answer this question because no one can see the future, but I’m planning to go to Epcot tomorrow for the last showing. I have the day off thankfully. Does anyone have any recommendations for a time to get to Epcot?

Last edited:

jrhwdw

I'm not ready to say goodbye 😢

@marni1971 is tomorrow really it for the torches?
I had that feeling last week! Of course a health scare which promted memories of CADCT's Funeral in 2014 didn't help me any! THANK GOD that scare was nothing and am ready for the next 2 nights!! That doesn't mean that I love ROE any less right now!

Last edited:

trainplane3

39xT5d7.jpg

2GrVgdq.jpg

Last edited:

Surfin' Tuna

I know a lot of us are planning to give the barges and crew a final send-off tomorrow night. I know Martin said they would really appreciate it. Does that mean this is it for that particular team? I know the ones that have been on it for a while will be sad no matter what, but I also wonder what the future holds for those people if anyone knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom