Haunted Mansion Restaurant

crxbrett

Agreed. I've honestly done that. I do try and be respectful and smile as their little one plays but they have no interest when the line is at a standstill ... lol. People bypass me when I may be taking a picture in a queue so ...

Luckily, most of the time I see people stopping, they will tell the guests behind them to go ahead. I do the same if there is a reason I am stopping for more than say 5 seconds.

HMF

It would be neat to see the HM restaurant replace the rapunzel tower.

I personally like the tower, but its location is awful, its like 10 feet away from the haunted mansion.
I want it to replace PLQ but I would like to see the tower gone regardless.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
XANZPOk.png

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member

DisAl

I wonder what some of the menu items would be.....

(All puns intended :))
Bacon Lettuce and TOEmato Handwiches? SandWITCHES? BLOODY Mary? Chicken FINGERS? Hot DOGS? Hot COFFIN? (coffee) HANGarian GHOULosh? Stakes? French Ghost? Boston Scream Pie? HURT Chocolate with WHIPPED cream?

OK, who can come up with something even more corny?

TeriofTerror

Is there any one IP or theme that can bridge the gap between Frontierland (Big Thunder) and Liberty Square? (Haunted Mansion)
Country Bear Dinner Theater.
What I'm about to tell you is the honest truth:
When I was about five, I had one of the most vivid dreams of my life - about the Country Bear Jamboree being performed in a Brown Derby-type restaurant (the epitome of upscale to young me. Shut up; I was a small child in rural Ohio. My points of comparison were slim.)
Anyway, when I heard years later as an adult that this had been the original plan, my mind was blown. It was an obvious fit - everyone from Imagineers to my blossoming subconscious agreed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom