The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

This explanation that your friend gave you is right up there with the green olive theory. If you don't like green olives, but you eat 5 in a row, you'll stop hating them and like them.

Nope. Never believed that one either! :p
I've never heard either theory, but here's what I don't get...I hear this about beer all the time: "It's an acquired taste." Ok...but WHY, if it tastes nasty the first time, WHY would you bother trying to acquire the taste? I drink neither beer nor coffee. No desire to keep putting the stuff in my mouth until it doesn't gag me anymore.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
From what i know doesn't Seattle have a large selection of coffee shops ?

Well our Cafe serves both of the brands they're famous for: Starbucks and Seattle's Best. I personally prefer Tim Horton's but beggars can't be choosers.

I've never heard either theory, but here's what I don't get...I hear this about beer all the time: "It's an acquired taste." Ok...but WHY, if it tastes nasty the first time, WHY would you bother trying to acquire the taste? I drink neither beer nor coffee. No desire to keep putting the stuff in my mouth until it doesn't gag me anymore.

I used to feel like that too! But then I figured out that beer, wine, and coffee all come in so many different flavors that you're almost sure to find one that you like if you look for it. For coffee, the flavor that my taste buds love is coffee with heaps of sweetener and cream, though :hilarious::hilarious:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Super stressed today. Woke up to a message about estate issues. Blech...everything should have been wrapped up MONTHS ago. I'm wondering what the lawyer is even doing, because we don't seem to be getting any closer to being able to sell things. Frustrated!!!

I hope today gets less stressful for you! Dealing with the estate is never an easy task. I hope the lawyer comes through for you soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom