The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

View attachment 215556
We are spending our first night at All Star Music since we came a day early. The Cabins were unavailable for a Passholder discount for tonight. First observations. The sofa bed when we opened it had a washer and screw pop out while we unfolded it. Went to the bedroom to call and inform housekeeping. Phone was dead. Checked the phone cord. It was cut. Went to the other phone now and called to inform them about the sofa and the phone. :confused:

The bathrooms and kitchenette area look clean.

Loads of Brazilians. Went to get an early dinner just before 5. Got here at 4. The food court was empty. Went to order. Turned around and boom, like magic, there was a teenage Brazilian tour group behind us. :jawdrop:Timing is everything.
Got pizza for kids. I had a veggie burger. )shocker.) Dh had a chicken caesar salad. All was good.
View attachment 215557 View attachment 215559
Love that you were in the Jazz section.

StarWarsGirl

Very proud of Belle and a great sign that Jasmine wants to be friends. Have a feeling Belle in the long run will rule.
Jasmine was allowed upstairs yesterday. She goes on the basement when we're sleeping or not home, for now. We need to coat all wires and cords with a spray so she doesn't chew them.

Anyway, she kept coming up to Belle like, "Pay attention to me" and Belle was growling and hissing. But not really in an aggressive way; more like a territorial way. Belle was perfectly willing to be there and be petted on my lap. At one point, Jasmine jumped up and stood near us, and Belle was too interested in being petted that she didn't even notice Jasmine.

And my dad, professed non-cat person, likes this kitten and had a conversation with Belle about being nice to the new kitten. Then this morning, Jasmine was down in the basement, and he says, "Where's the good cat?":rolleyes::hilarious:

Cesar R M

xS6wmkm.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom