The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
so my mind went to @Mr Ferret 88 late this afternoon as I was trying to navigate town square on foot. A young girl around 8 was walking towards me and holding her arms in a strange manner, bent upwards at the elbow and her hands reaching about the top of her shoulder...nobody walks like that. :confused:

As she got closer she had two ferrets, one in each hand, she was cradling them to hang down-forward facing as if to see where they were heading and holding them under their front arms. Guess she wanted to take them for a walk to see all the down'd trees. *time for school to start up again* :cyclops:

Gabe1

We had 64 this morning and it was very nice on the porch with the morning coffee. And our high was about 75 today, very pleasant. Tomorrow and the next few days it is supposed to edge to 88-90. I think 60-to mid 70's is the perfect temperature range. I told hubs the other day that we should move somewhere that has those temperatures all the time. He just said, "Hmmmm."

Northern Cali?

StarWarsGirl

I was wondering how long that would contain her! So funny!
It lasted until she saw me holding Belle at the other side of the gate and wanted to get to Belle. She wants so badly to make friends with Belle. She's trying to win Belle over with being cute. It's the funniest thing to watch. Meanwhile, Belle is trying to establish who the boss is...:hilarious:

But actually, so far, this is working well for Belle. She's not spending time in my room as much, she's active, she wants to know what Jasmine is up to...the making friends part just has to take its time.

Gabe1

Oh my how horrible. Is she staying with you? Prayers and pixie dust my friend xoxo

Her roof. Oy.

DFjZQLBXoAAoxM2.jpg

No, so far at her apartment. With the downpour yesterday from heck it didn't leak. The roofer didn't fix anything...just looked. But that pipe sideways up there with hole exposed he did shove back in place. We shall see.

Gabe1

Thanks, I'm having my Tequila today. Son-in law goes in for surgery tomorrow. I'm cooking up a storm making casserole's and bread pudding for breakfast. I'm trying to make enough for the week. We will be at the hospital while he is in surgery, bringing him home. And staying until, bedtime....the boy's are going over for tomorrow night. I may stay, they wouldn't know what to do if an emergency comes up. When it rains, it pours. We don't want this part of our family too stressed out.

Am I understanding correctly? He is coming home from surgery and is having his kids coming to join him??? I hope I got this wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom