Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

TTA94

If DL decided to keep MSEP longer, sending PTN to DCA or keeping it on hiatus, they might be able to return the garland across Main Street for the holidays. As old as MSEP is you have to admit that would be pretty awesome seeing the floats going down Main Street under the garland :) MSEP is more "Christmasy" than the bright and wild PTN lol.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
After seeing videos of the night parades of other parks, I am of the opinion that MSEP should be thrown on a bonfire. And its music expunged from all human history.

Yeah, MSEP is fantastic... three decades ago. It is now running on the fumes of nostalgia. WDW should wait for the next generation of night parades and leap frog over the other parks.

TTA94

Two things I wish they would add to PTN is fish floats (Spectro) for the little mermaid and also fog effects, maybe for Mac and Mickey.

InsideDisney

I am hearing there will be a 2 announcements about WDW entertainment sometime this week or next week. I am not saying this is about paint the night but just saying 2 announcements should be coming sometime this week or next week. It can be about paint the night but I don't know if it really is... One will prob be the new DHS projection show and the other one.. ?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I am hearing there will be a 2 announcements about WDW entertainment sometime this week or next week. I am not saying this is about paint the night but just saying 2 announcements should be coming sometime this week or next week. It can be about paint the night but I don't know if it really is... One will prob be the new DHS projection show and the other one.. ?

The backside projections on the Tree of Life have not been officially announced AFAIK.

The entertainment for Pandora doesn't have it's own blurb on any Disney site yet.

There were cast calls for Rey and C3P0, so... that might be something...

Some other site had a weak rumor for a light show (a very lite light show) in the springs of Disney Springs.

jrhwdw

The new DHS projection show????

Can anyone confirm that announcements are coming? Or did someone hear that from a bus driver?

jrhwdw

Huh?! Do we have a thread on this? I must of missed it. Didn't see anything on Twitter this week also, it was all Pandora, Breakout, PTN and FOF.
Now it's on Twitter! Man Disney is still sneaky! WDW 's own PTN or something else could be behind Splash for all we know!

TTA94

Yeah I wasn't expecting the new DHS projection show, which honestly doesn't excite me lol. I'd rather have a "surprise" announcement for a nighttime parade or a new Tree of Life show With drones... so they said it was a one night event for the Pandora media but I'm not buying it lol. A new segment would be a good way to go along with the addition of the back side of the tree projections.

TTA94

The backside projections on the Tree of Life have not been officially announced AFAIK.

The entertainment for Pandora doesn't have it's own blurb on any Disney site yet.

There were cast calls for Rey and C3P0, so... that might be something...

Some other site had a weak rumor for a light show (a very lite light show) in the springs of Disney Springs.

So there really is another announcement coming? It's gotta be DAK related.

TTA94

Hoping for MK!

I think we know one of them, it's debuting at DHS tonight. No buzz from DCharaternews on announcements.

I mean DCharaternews stated that the PTN rumors were not all false and entertainment hasn't made a decision yet... but I'm not sure how that members track record is. Some on here seem to think he/she isnt a reliable source.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom