The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Thanks. I've been lax with my Vitamin C and Zinc so this is the end result. I'm just glad I have a student teacher, I still teach the first to class periods but after that she does the rest. So even if I feel terrible tomorrow I can pull it together for what I have to teach and then zone out (I mean supervise) in the back of the room for the rest of the day instead of using a sick day.
That sounds like a brilliant plan!! I hope it's short-lived.

Songbird76

Good call, on the power of attorney thing. Again, I don't have much knowledge about the paper work, but couldn't you just change the name and have it notarized that way? Sorry, I'm pretty clueless on that stuff.
That's what I asked. I have no idea...I'm not a lawyer. That's what I'm paying HER to tell me....only she's not answering my questions. But the way it's written out, it says "My brother", etc....so I don't know if I change the name, do I need to add an address in case someone has the same name as my friend? It's pretty clear with "my brother" and his name because there's only one person with that name who is my brother..but if it's not a relative, how do they distinguish from every other John Smith, you know?

Songbird76

I love anything pickled! ;););)
Have you ever had zucchini pickles? I'm not a fan of pickled anything, but my mom had this recipe for zucchini pickles that everyone but me just LOVED. There was a woman who came to my mom's funeral and instead of offering her condolences, she asked for my mom's zucchini recipe because she knew my husband and I were moving to the Netherlands and she wanted to get it before we left. I thought it was rather rude to do that at her funeral, so I ignored the request...she tracked down my aunt to ask me to send it to her from the Netherlands. They must be some pretty awesome pickles for her to go to that length to get the dang recipe.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have a cold, I hate colds. Colds blow!

Okay, I'm done complaining now.

Okay, no I'm not. The worst part is I felt a little ill, like something was coming on, on Monday. Then yesterday I felt 100%, then all of a sudden around 11:00am today.....BOOM! I sneezed and it was all downhill from there.

I think I'm done complaining now, at least until next time.
Sympathy like. GWS xoxo

Figgy1

Premium Member
That's what I asked. I have no idea...I'm not a lawyer. That's what I'm paying HER to tell me....only she's not answering my questions. But the way it's written out, it says "My brother", etc....so I don't know if I change the name, do I need to add an address in case someone has the same name as my friend? It's pretty clear with "my brother" and his name because there's only one person with that name who is my brother..but if it's not a relative, how do they distinguish from every other John Smith, you know?
From what I remember name, address and birth date. But is was POA for something different

Figgy1

Premium Member
Just finished watching an EPCOT Center promotional video someone posted on the Spirited Valentine thread from the '90's ('cause of all the pastel clothing, it had to be early '90's :hilarious:), that just made me sick all over, 'cause of how much it has been un-plussed over the years... :cyclops:
I've been finding quite a few of those type of videos on youtube lately. I'll pop one on and get my work done around here:joyfull:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
o.jpg
:eek::jawdrop:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good morning and it's already almost warm enough for me:joyfull: Even better my dh has a 3 day weekend:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Even better as soon as he gets home we're heading out to our library's used book sale(wish you were here @Songbird76) and then heading over to pick up some herb(legal of course:hilarious:) plants to go in my new tiered planters. oops note to self put potting mix on the shopping list. Then I'm going to take advantage of the nice weather and go out and walk:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Repotting can wait until after dark:D Have a wonderful weekend

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Good morning and it's already almost warm enough for me:joyfull: Even better my dh has a 3 day weekend:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Even better as soon as he gets home we're heading out to our library's used book sale(wish you were here @Songbird76) and then heading over to pick up some herb(legal of course:hilarious:) plants to go in my new tiered planters. oops note to self put potting mix on the shopping list. Then I'm going to take advantage of the nice weather and go out and walk:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Repotting can wait until after dark:D Have a wonderful weekend
Have a great one yourselves. Can't remember the last time i bought a book (paper version). I find that kindle unlimited works wonders for me.

MySmallWorldof4

Have you ever had zucchini pickles? I'm not a fan of pickled anything, but my mom had this recipe for zucchini pickles that everyone but me just LOVED. There was a woman who came to my mom's funeral and instead of offering her condolences, she asked for my mom's zucchini recipe because she knew my husband and I were moving to the Netherlands and she wanted to get it before we left. I thought it was rather rude to do that at her funeral, so I ignored the request...she tracked down my aunt to ask me to send it to her from the Netherlands. They must be some pretty awesome pickles for her to go to that length to get the dang recipe.
Jeez, cannot believe that one.:confused:

MySmallWorldof4

Yes, the weather is awesome right now and looks good in the upcoming forecast. We are going to our local Mennonite farm and buy some cucumber and tomato plants today. Our strawberries are starting to show fruit, parsley came back from last year, as did the oregano. My sister in law planted chocolate mint and that stayed around. Rosemary looks good too. Our blueberry bushes flowered nicely. The big peach tree has loads of teeny, tiny peaches. I see plums growing for the first time on one of our plum trees, and the apple trees had lots of flowers too. Hoping for good weather so we can actually have some sort of crop this year, unlike last year.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom