The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Just an idea, I have no idea how this estate stuff. But do you have to have a power of attorney? I was just thinking that documents could be scanned and sent electronically for your signature. Or would that not work because someone might have to physically take care of some things in Wyoming?
That's one of my problems...my brother had his lawyer draw up a power of attorney for me to give HIM power, which I will not do. I've asked the lawyer 3 times how to modify the document to give power to someone else, but she is not answering my emails. If I can't find out how to do it, I'm just not signing over power of attorney to anyone. I booked my flight home today...going home next Friday. I can always sign the form and have it notarized in the Netherlands if I have to. But I'm sooooo not handing it over to my brother.

Songbird76

I have a cold, I hate colds. Colds blow!

Okay, I'm done complaining now.

Okay, no I'm not. The worst part is I felt a little ill, like something was coming on, on Monday. Then yesterday I felt 100%, then all of a sudden around 11:00am today.....BOOM! I sneezed and it was all downhill from there.

I think I'm done complaining now, at least until next time.
Sympathy like. Feel better!! I hate it when they slam you like that.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sympathy like. When I start sneezing for no reason, I know I am coming down with something. Mega Vitamin C time for you. :)

Thanks. I've been lax with my Vitamin C and Zinc so this is the end result. I'm just glad I have a student teacher, I still teach the first to class periods but after that she does the rest. So even if I feel terrible tomorrow I can pull it together for what I have to teach and then zone out (I mean supervise) in the back of the room for the rest of the day instead of using a sick day.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That's one of my problems...my brother had his lawyer draw up a power of attorney for me to give HIM power, which I will not do. I've asked the lawyer 3 times how to modify the document to give power to someone else, but she is not answering my emails. If I can't find out how to do it, I'm just not signing over power of attorney to anyone. I booked my flight home today...going home next Friday. I can always sign the form and have it notarized in the Netherlands if I have to. But I'm sooooo not handing it over to my brother.

Good call, on the power of attorney thing. Again, I don't have much knowledge about the paper work, but couldn't you just change the name and have it notarized that way? Sorry, I'm pretty clueless on that stuff.

BAChicagoGal

I spent the entire day today painting my backdoor, and stairs. Not the entire stair, just the top part, which was badly scratched from all the traffic. Everyone uses the back stairs, rather than the front. I counted 21 stairs, I still have 14 more to go, but I am putting that off, until the weather gets a bit warmer. It was quite cold here in Chicago today.

Now, I need a nice hot bath.

betty rose

DWifey wanted to have her birthday dinner tonight at Chuy's, so off we went...!!! :hungry:

My Dos Equis...

View attachment 201575

Youngest DD's burrito, DWifey's cheese enchilada platter, and my Elvis Green Chili Fried Chicken...! :hungry:

View attachment 201576
View attachment 201577
View attachment 201578

And, although I've posted pics of the the interior before, I just love the atmosphere...! :)

View attachment 201579
The food looks great as does the atmosphere. I hope you all had a nice time.

betty rose

CY3lMNQWkAADM7M.jpg
I hope so, that would be a fun flight!

donaldtoo

It's good to be back! I've missed being on here and I'm hoping to be on more regularly again soon. Although I highly doubt I'll be able to ketchup, given y'all are like bunnies when it comes to posting on here. :p

How are you doing? I hope also well! :D

No worries about the ketchup (I'm obviously still waaayyyyyyyy behind :confused: ;)), just drop in when ya' can! :)
And...

image.jpeg

:D ;)

Glad things are still going well with your boyfriend, and in general. Hope things with the donkster ;) get settled soon...!

We're doing well, thank you for asking! :)
We celebrated DWifey's birthday last night at dinner out, and we have a company spring family picnic/party coming up this Sunday. Other than that, everything just keeps on keepin' on...! :)

Hope to "see" ya' again soon...!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom