The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yes, there was so much more . . . depth . . . to their personality?! :D

chocolatebunnies.jpg

Gabe1

I hope everyone has a nice week-end. We are taking Saturday and Sunday off . We are going to a southern mountain , can't be specific about where...let's just say it's near the million mile road, paved with gold. We are going to take the boy's and dd. We all need a breather. We hope to return with some pictures will post at a later date. xoxo to everyone...that has been kind to our family......We will drive carefully, and keep an eye out;);):eek::eek: peeled for deer.

GodSpeed

Gabe1

That was James in a bed by 11 months (he got out of his crib and climbed into ours) and no more naps either. He really never napped but slept though the night by 6 weeks. I kept waking up and checking on him and he kept on sleeping.:joyfull:

My DS almost from birth slept through the night. Dang kid was the size of a hippo so he could eat enough to tide him over but he screamed bloody murder for 3 months all day long. Had something to do with immature intestinal track.

DD on the other hand was nocturnal. She was like that long before she was born. Still all day and when I would lay down for the night she kick and poke and she was good at it. Just before she was born she was active all the time and kick me so hard I went down on the floor of the Grocery Store. Every manager came to greet me on the floor. lol

But she was up all night and when manchild woke she went to sleep all day, nothing woke her. It was her trip to Disney at 2 months that got her days and nights straight. She slept through the night and we woke up to a kid in a crib (full size back in the day) Neither of us wanted to go see if she was still breathing.
So we asked DS to go poke her to wake her up. He happily obliged. Both kids gave up naps at 18 month.

Gabe1

I have a cold, I hate colds. Colds blow!

Okay, I'm done complaining now.

Okay, no I'm not. The worst part is I felt a little ill, like something was coming on, on Monday. Then yesterday I felt 100%, then all of a sudden around 11:00am today.....BOOM! I sneezed and it was all downhill from there.

I think I'm done complaining now, at least until next time.
:( Be Well
{{{HUGS}}}

Gabe1

I spent the entire day today painting my backdoor, and stairs. Not the entire stair, just the top part, which was badly scratched from all the traffic. Everyone uses the back stairs, rather than the front. I counted 21 stairs, I still have 14 more to go, but I am putting that off, until the weather gets a bit warmer. It was quite cold here in Chicago today.

Now, I need a nice hot bath.

Dang! 35 stairs??? You should be fit to run a marathon.

And yep, it is Winter again here. I had shorts on yesterday and today I was back to a hat gloves and my NorthFace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom