The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Wow. Between you and Betty Rose, I'd better brush up on what water moccasins look like, if I ever go back to WDW!!! :eek: In all the times I've visited there, I don't ever recall seeing any snake anywhere, but I'm sure they were there--maybe under bushes, etc. Scary!! :jawdrop:
It's way more common today, than it was even 20 years ago. Ours was at least 6 foot long. You can't mistake a water moccasin, they are aggressive. Little black snakes don't hurt anyone. But, I've seen enough of all snakes, growing up on a farm.

donaldtoo

I liked your post but have sympathy for you. :)
I have yet to deal with kids eating me out of house and home yet. Not looking forward to that. :(

image.jpeg

;)

I've related this story here before, but, not since you've joined us.
My mom and pop have had the same financial planner for decades. My pop used to meet with him about 6 or 8 times a year (I believe) in the evenings at the dining room table in our home, which has a clear view into the kitchen.
Several years ago, the company the financial planner works for threw him a job anniversary party, and my folks were invited.
During the planners speech that night, he made special mention of bein' at our home over the years, when we were younger and all still living at home (I am the oldest of 4 - I have 2 younger brothers, and a 12-year-younger sis), and about how the refrigerator door seemed to be perpetually open during his visits...!!! :hilarious:
I guess I never really realized it back then, but, myself and my younger brothers (not so much our lil' sis), ate the heck out of everything in the house...veritable eating machines, we were...!!!!!!! :joyfull: :D ;) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom