The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Thats me this entire weekend. Did I mentioned that my grandmah fell again at late night and then almost fell in the afternoon? she is now definitively a child. She just forgets everything and tries to take the wheelchair by herself..and she ends always in the floor. At least she hasnt hurt herself x_x

A very heartfelt sympathy like, Cesar. Never clear solutions at this point.
Sincerest prayers.

donaldtoo

In other news, I really feel sorry for you all suffering snow..

Here its been pretty quiet.. only a few days being a bit cloudy.
View attachment 193324

I guess that She still cant let it go.

tumblr_n5qn4pZkJl1r8gly5o1_500.jpg

Yep, what a spoiler that was, actually... :oops: ;)
Funny thing is, a good friend of mine told me years ago, when I was still pretty shy at the time, to picture the pretty girl I wanted to ask out doin' just that..."They're human too, get over it, dude!" :hilarious: :oops: :cool: ;) :) :hilarious:

donaldtoo

Just when you thought I kept somewhat strange hours, they may get even stranger because my dh may go on an over night shift:confused: Nothing like still having to get the boys up at 5 and working around a sleeping dh during the day:banghead::banghead::banghead: the one good thing about it is I may be able to trick, er um guilt, er um ask him politely to go with me for a quick trip to Florida within the next year:joyfull:

Combined sympathy and YAY!!! like...?!?!?! o_O

:D ;) :)

MySmallWorldof4

Sympathy like.
Hope it's not too bad, by now.

Sorry, still so far behind here... :oops:
Thanks. Not too bad. Got less then 2 inches. It is Tuesday we are worried about now. :eek: Kind of funny to see plants coming out of hibernation when we are potentially looking at getting 12 in of snow. :( Drove to DC today and trees were blooming. Mother Nature forgot to look at the calender. :confused:

IMG_0198.JPG

MySmallWorldof4

My pop did that for years with squirrels that were eatin' off their many pecan trees, and a coupla' pear trees in their back yard. He gave up, as they were just replaced by more squirrels, which he knew was most likely to happen, but, he gave it a shot, anyway.
He's still able to salvage enough pecans every year to wholesale a bunch and keep some for baking and such, as well as the pears. :)
Around here, I know of someone who ate squirrels as a kid. Good thing she moved out of the boonies and moved here to the sticks. ;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My kids have watched it at least 6 times since I bought it Wednesday. Fun movie and the animation is amazing!

Yes it is a good movie. We just got done with it, and I stayed awake for the whole thing this time. The first time I saw it was when we were on the Disney Dream ship in November. It was at 10:45 at night, and after a full day at Castaway Cay, a big dinner, and I was at the start of a cold so all of that tuckered me out.

I did enjoy it a lot tonight, the animation is great and I love the tropical backgrounds. The music is great too. However, it is still no Tangled. We also watched the new little movie for Rapunzel tonight and Flynn/Eugene still melted my heart. :inlove:

StarWarsGirl

We also watched the new little movie for Rapunzel tonight and Flynn/Eugene still melted my heart. :inlove:
Rapunzel is cool, but let's face it; when I watch Tangled, I watch for Flynn Rider and his smolder. :hilarious:

Yes it is a good movie. We just got done with it, and I stayed awake for the whole thing this time. The first time I saw it was when we were on the Disney Dream ship in November. It was at 10:45 at night, and after a full day at Castaway Cay, a big dinner, and I was at the start of a cold so all of that tuckered me out
I still haven't seen it. I listened to some of the music and wasn't overly impressed, but I hear the story and animation makes up for it. The music definitely was not as good as Princess and the Frog, Tangled, or Frozen.

StarWarsGirl

Get your sled ready and enjoy! ;) (Might be one of the last big snowstorms of the season.)
Here it's not exactly a good thing. Even if you like snow. We've had some warm temperatures, so we were already getting plants blooming. If we get the snow, it will seriously disrupt everything. They're saying there might be no DC Cherry blossoms this year.

Plus if there's no work Tuesday, i don't get paid. I'd like to get paid.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Rapunzel is cool, but let's face it; when I watch Tangled, I watch for Flynn Rider and his smolder. :hilarious:

I still haven't seen it. I listened to some of the music and wasn't overly impressed, but I hear the story and animation makes up for it. The music definitely was not as good as Princess and the Frog, Tangled, or Frozen.

Agreed! Did you watch the new tangled movie yet? I just love Flynn/Eugene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom