The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Good morning NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want really shouldn't go outside because I'd fly away like Mary Poppins or the Flying Nun:angelic:. Top top the wind off it's getting cold and a winter weather thingy has been posted:mad::mad::mad::mad: Please no more ice and come to think of it no snow is welcome either!!!!!! Tonight's dinner groundhog paella with sangria:D

Sympathy like.
Hope it didn't get too bad...

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hahaaa...!
Yea, it was a common thing back then, and was some good fun for us kiddos...! :)
Also, we did switch out, often enough, between the camper and the cab, especially as we got older. I am the oldest, so I rode with my pop a lot in the cab on about the last 2 trips before we moved back to Texas. It was easier to get truckers attention from there, too.
Through Arizona I remember riding shirtless most of the time. There were plastic seat covers in the cab, so you can imagine that combo, but, we definitely stayed cooler. There was no A/C in either the truck or the camper, so windows in both were pretty much always wide open.
I could write a whole chapter on just those trips alone.
We visited so many places along the way.
Everything from the LBJ Ranch, Grand Canyon, Painted Dessert, Petrified Forrest, Yuma Territorial Prison, to the Roy Rogers Museum in Victorville, CA. (now closed), etc.
Again, goooooood memories...!!!!! :happy: :)

I'd love to hear about some of those trips. Maybe once in a while, you could share one with us. Bet they'd be really fun and interesting reading.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom