News Tomorrowland love

wdwfan22

Call me a pixie duster, a MK h8ter, whatever you want but I LOVE it. What a bop tbh
FNj2ED.gif

All I'm asking for in the new loop is no more Toy Story songs LOL

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Meh. Sound like something I'd find on a royalty free music site. Odd. Generic Disco rythmn with random synth sounds. Disney will sure get every bit of their money's worth when playing this $49 premium beat.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I

It is polarizing. I agree.

If being 'polarizing' is a reason to ditch certain BGM, then just about everything in Tomorrowland and Future World should be ditched.

As I mentioned above, the 70s/80s pop synth orchestration is thin, high pitched, and shrill. I've often played various BGM loops in the background while I work and had to take TL and FW out of the rotation because it grated on me.

So... what 'future' music is there that everyone can agree upon and is not polarizing in the slightest?

ToTBellHop

Tomorrowland doesn't need to be a reminder of past attractions and besides they have already been playing previous attraction songs for years.
And you arrived at my point. They've also sent guests into space on rockets for years. MK is nothing if not classic and nostalgic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom