Imagineering Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

Disney Dad 3000

The next Dundie goes to @Disney Dad 3000

The Peoplemover Award
41TeKwOkG7L.jpg

I'm running out of names.:hilarious: You did great. I really enjoyed the stuff you did when you could. We like the Peoplemover...therefore that's the name:D

Ha. Thanks. Sorry I was awol The last few prompts. I was poking on the boards keeping up, but creative juices were a little stale on one of the prompts and been getting things lined up for leaving my current job and starting another next week. Glad that is now settled. That and I got sucked into opening some of the Disney infinity stuff I've been snapping up for my 4 yr old to give him over the next few years.

spacemt354

Chili's
Ha. Thanks. Sorry I was awol The last few prompts. I was poking on the boards keeping up, but creative juices were a little stale on one of the prompts and been getting things lined up for leaving my current job and starting another next week. Glad that is now settled. That and I got sucked into opening some of the Disney infinity stuff I've been snapping up for my 4 yr old to give him over the next few years.
No worries! - glad you got your job set up and good luck with it starting next week!:)

Daveeeeed

The Universe of Energy
Returning to it's original name, the pavilion will be gutted more to be more like an Escape from Gringotts style coaster, but instead of it being Guardians of The Galaxy like what is supposedly planned, it will be themed to Energy; this will make Future World East contain all the thrill rides of the park, while Future World West will receive reimaginings like Imagination. The Universe of Energy will continue to use Bill Nye The Science Guy as your host, but this time as the main one, but instead of Ellen's Energy Adventure you will be on a tour of Nucleor reactors, and will see electrical power etc. The theme is that in the future (unknown date, but far into the future as it is Future World) a new type of nucleor reactor is being tested in theme similiar to Test Track to continue the theme of Future World,but instead you test the various forms of Energy to make sure it is safe (this will give it a learning aspect, but the story will keep it very different from Test Track). The Ride goes like this: The line's theme is of a Nucleor reactor to power this entire technology; A preshow will greet guests with robots fixing different parts with sparks going everywhere and having a fun lesson of electricity and also showing electric volts; preshow two will be an elevator that takes you down to the nucleor reactor themed that it is using the Solar Panels from the top of the current building; Boarding will be going into a contruction vehicle that measures the amount of electricity being used on a gauge; the ride starts out by checking different parts, and eventually due to a malfunction the vehicle quickly speeds away therefor becoming a race against time to get out using physics etc. to create an incredible educational story!
(P.S. still a work in progress so @spacemt354 don't judge it yet:))

michmousefan

The next Dundie goes to @michmousefan

The One Sentence Guru Award
41TeKwOkG7L.jpg

You participated in the former versions of the One Sentence contest as well. And I remember you saying that these types of competitions were more your speed because you're an ideas guy and 5 sentence stuff works for you.

And you are one of the main reasons why I want to keep this thread active and going into the future, so that people such as yourself, who are creative and talented, have an opportunity to express their ideas, and not feel burdened to join a major competition that requires a ton of free time. Thank you michmousefan!! :)
Thanks so much, @spacemt354 -- and apologies that I didn't get something for the final round... traveling again. Looking forward to the next round of 5-sentence wonders! Great job hosting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom