Imagineering Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

tcool123

Original Poster
I could see the News and Rumors in 2005 literally imploding over this :hilarious:
Nah, what's the worse that can happen :rolleyes:

Harry Potter in Animal Kingdom...get the pitchforks...Harry Potter won't be good...(all many years before the attractions are even built because apparently some have psychic abilities to see the future)
tumblr_ln2fj2wuDN1qcxtm5o1_500.gif

I think focusing on the mythical elements of Harry Potter would be a good thing, though would the castle be built? Hogsmeade? Several elements in Harry Potter deal with Magical Creatures, but others don't, and in an animal inspired park, it would be tough to fit it all in...though maybe they could connect the Hogwarts Express to a land in Hollywood Studios with the castle, using the monorail footers that are scattered throughout WDW. :joyfull:
Oops I knew I forgot something :p Yes Hogwarts will house the interactive and attraction. Hogsmeade will be there on JK Rowling's request :p
Don't be silly a Harry Potter expansion of Diagon Alley in the UK pavilion is what is needed not an expansion at Hollywood Studios! :rolleyes:

spacemt354

Chili's
Prompt 8 - October 1999 - Results

Pulling the same loophole, again, to give everyone awards

To celebrate everyone's accomplishments in this round - here are the results!:)

Basically how I divided it up was:

Bronze - really liked the concept, but there were some elements that left me wanting more (whether it be more description or an elaboration of a concept to push it over the edge)
Silver - very unique and well thought out, only thing holding it back was essentially that this was just a tough round
Gold - best of the best, just great work and stuffed a lot into 5 sentences of description to sway me.

Bronze Medal...
bronze_medal.png

Goes to @Magic Feather @Angels and Disney's @DlpPhantom !!

Silver Medal ...
94e277b35b521e8bfef0d840a52aceab.png

Goes to @OvertheHorizon @David2319 @tcool123 !!

Gold Medal...
gold_medal.png

Goes to @FigmentPigments @Tony the Tigger !!

Participation Awards!
last+place+loser+tropy+ribbon+funny+loser+sports+charlotte+bobcats+last+place+detroit+lions+worst+team+mets+loser+trophy+basketball+funny+news+funny+sports+news+funny+making+fun+of+players+sports+athlets.jpg

Thank you for submitting and for your great ideas!​

Daveeeeed

Prompt 8 - October 1999 - Results

Pulling the same loophole, again, to give everyone awards

To celebrate everyone's accomplishments in this round - here are the results!:)

Basically how I divided it up was:

Bronze - really liked the concept, but there were some elements that left me wanting more (whether it be more description or an elaboration of a concept to push it over the edge)
Silver - very unique and well thought out, only thing holding it back was essentially that this was just a tough round
Gold - best of the best, just great work and stuffed a lot into 5 sentences of description to sway me.

Bronze Medal...
bronze_medal.png

Goes to @Magic Feather @Angels and Disney's @DlpPhantom !!

Silver Medal ...
94e277b35b521e8bfef0d840a52aceab.png

Goes to @OvertheHorizon @David2319 @tcool123 !!

Gold Medal...
gold_medal.png

Goes to @FigmentPigments @Tony the Tigger !!

Participation Awards!
last+place+loser+tropy+ribbon+funny+loser+sports+charlotte+bobcats+last+place+detroit+lions+worst+team+mets+loser+trophy+basketball+funny+news+funny+sports+news+funny+making+fun+of+players+sports+athlets.jpg

Thank you for submitting and for your great ideas!​
Can't wait to do the Bonus! This round was super fun.

spacemt354

Chili's
Final Medal Leaderboard

G = Gold
S = Silver
B = Bronze
HM = Honorable Mention

FigmentPigments - 4G 2HM
Magic Feather - 3G 2B
OvertheHorizon - 1G 4S 1B 2HM
Tony the Tigger - 1G 1S 3B 1HM

David2319 - 2G 2S 1B
kmbmw777 - 1S 1B 1HM
Brer Robbie - 1G 2B
Fox&Hound - 2S 1HM
Disney Dad 3000 - 1S 1HM
michmousefan - 1S 1B 1HM
DlpPhantom - 2B 1HM
Angels and Disney's - 1B 1HM
tcool123 - 2S 1HM

The individual Dundie Awards are coming up!:D

spacemt354

Chili's
The next Dundie goes to @DlpPhantom

The "Results Don't Matter" Award
41TeKwOkG7L.jpg

You have a lot of determination and talent. Many people would have stopped trying with all the talent in this competition if they didn't win the first few rounds, but you were one of the best and most determined people. You submitted every assignment, and a lot of times, way ahead of schedule.

Thanks for your continued interest and talent in imagineering!

FigmentPigments

The next Dundie goes to @FigmentPigments

The Most Gold Medals Award
41TeKwOkG7L.jpg

Despite coming in after the starting date, Figment has been one of the best imagineers in the competition, winning Gold 4/6 opportunities. Pretty impressive feat - and nothing can show that accomplishment better than a Dundie award of a guy with a briefcase. :D
It's going right on my corkboard!:);)
Thanks!:happy:

spacemt354

Chili's
The next Dundie goes to @Tony the Tigger

The "I'm the Only One" Award
41TeKwOkG7L.jpg

Just like Tigger - you're the only one! Many times throughout the competition, you came up with the concept I was least expecting, and it always impressed me, whether it be the dog hotel in the last round, to the pre-historic Asteroid E-ticket that you came up with in the final round, it was always something interesting and unique and I'm glad you were able to participate - we really enjoyed your presence and hope you stick around!:D

spacemt354

Chili's
The next Dundie goes to @Brer Robbie

The Splash Mountain Award
41TeKwOkG7L.jpg

You won gold on your first imagineering competition - and it impressed me a lot. You've got a ton of potential, just believe in yourself! You can do it. The reason it says Splash Mountain is because it's one of the greatest attractions Disney has ever made...and your name is Brer Robbie. My point of this is...you have the ability to create great stuff like Splash Mountain - just embrace your name and believe!:D

spacemt354

Chili's
The next Dundie goes to @michmousefan

The One Sentence Guru Award
41TeKwOkG7L.jpg

You participated in the former versions of the One Sentence contest as well. And I remember you saying that these types of competitions were more your speed because you're an ideas guy and 5 sentence stuff works for you.

And you are one of the main reasons why I want to keep this thread active and going into the future, so that people such as yourself, who are creative and talented, have an opportunity to express their ideas, and not feel burdened to join a major competition that requires a ton of free time. Thank you michmousefan!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom