Daveeeeed

Summer is always good

Maybe it can be Beach Boys themed? :p:D

Teen%2BBeach%2BMovie%2B-%2BWallpaper%2Bde%2BEspa%25C3%25B1a.png

It's happening.:p

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
@Pionmycake not only did you receive the most Gold medals, but I think you would really like being the host for the Season 3 opener -- Episode 1! What do ya say?
I'd be honored! I've had so much fun with this competition and ill do my best to make Season 3 Episode 1 just as good! You really did a great job with the prompts and the judging! Set a high bar haha.

And really everyone here was so creative and talented! I can't wait to see what everyone does in different competitions going forward!

Siren

Prompt 10: FINALE - Season 2: Episode 4 - Results

Thank you all for this wonderful season!!! You all deserve medals!!!

In case you wondered, my 3 major points for judging are:
- Is it creative?
- Is it relevant?
- Is it realistic?

Now onto the rankings!!!

Honorable Mention...
img_4458-jpg.177552

@kmbmw777

DOUBLE Bronze Medal...
bronze_medal.png

@Siren
@spacemt354

DOUBLE Silver Medal...
94e277b35b521e8bfef0d840a52aceab.png

@FigmentPigments for "The Gnomon"
@Magic Feather

Gold Medal...
gold_medal.png

@Pionmycake for "Atlas Peak"

#MickeyAwardFINALE
vintage-disney-mickey-mouse-gold-movie-award-japan-7-statue-figure-figurine_142079733228-jpg.173154

There you go! Thank you All for a marvelous season!
OMG!!! Yay!!! I can't believe I won another medal! This prompt was so challenging for me, too. @spacemt354, I was so inspired by your mountain concept and since we are both tied, I might have been a little too inspired with it. LOL. Regardless, that totally helped me get a medal this time. So, thank you.

Congratulations to everyone!!! You totally deserve it!!!

Well I would like to say -- thanks, to all of you!! This community is what is able to keep the Imagination alive. And if it weren't for all of you, we wouldn't be able to celebrate the magic:happy:. Thank you all for a wonderful episode, and I hope you all had as much fun as I did hosting my first competition.

And without further ado... the in-depth reviews TO THE FINALE! will be posted back to back over he next half-hour:).
Wow, I had no idea this was your first time hosting. I would have never known because you are so good at it. Anyway, this was so much fun for me. Thanks again, everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom