Terrified of The Mummy launch. First time, please help

Consolis

Original Poster
It's tonight! I'm so scared I don't wanna chicken out. But I'm afraid of how fast everyone says it is. Super high speeds terrify me. I have this irrational fear that it'll be too much. I hate this phobia :cry:

lazyboy97o

It's tonight! I'm so scared I don't wanna chicken out. But I'm afraid of how fast everyone says it is. Super high speeds terrify me. I have this irrational fear that it'll be too much. I hate this phobia :cry:
There are no super high speeds. It doesn't go much faster than Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It has tighter twists, but tops out around 40 mph.

Bairstow

Has she left for the park yet? Can we start talking about what the ride is actually like now?
devil.gif

Consolis

Original Poster
Has she left for the park yet? Can we start talking about what the ride is actually like now?
devil.gif
Omg what? :jawdrop:
I'm probably making a bigger deal than it really is. That's the problem with phobias. :(
But thanks everyone for all of your feedback, you've really helped me so much. I know I'll never know for myself until I actually go for it and give it a shot. I'm just gonna brace myself :bawling:

HouseHacker97

Omg what? :jawdrop:
I'm probably making a bigger deal than it really is. That's the problem with phobias. :(
But thanks everyone for all of your feedback, you've really helped me so much. I know I'll never know for myself until I actually go for it and give it a shot. I'm just gonna brace myself :bawling:

so how was it????

JillC LI

I can handle RNRC but not Everest because I hate drops. I found Mummy less scary than RNRC, including the launch. Good luck!

21stamps

I specifically searched for this thread to check in on the OP.

Don't leave us hangin'!!!

Then again, if I was on vacation then I'd probably not be too worried about giving strangers an update..lol

Give us the report when you get back please!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom