• Hyrule Castle

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Rivendell

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • No Castle

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters

Glasgow

I voted for Rivendell, mainly becuase it sounds cool and anodyne enough to not offend general visitors.. Look at me, im thinking like a bean counter.

danpam1024

If/when a 3rd park is built, I don't think it'll have a castle.

My personal choice would be for Dracula's, as part of a larger Monster Land (all painted black, white and grey).
I LOVE THAT IDEA! Move Monster's Cafe over there and make it a table service with wait staff dressed to the themed rooms <3

Mike S

Too far a head guys. Who knows what or when something is coming on the "third park" or for that matter if there will be a third park.

I see 6-7 years to finish out the land Universal has right now, the other land is a long time away.
@WDW1974 has said to expect the third park around 2022-23 at one point. Seems like a fair timeline with focus being on Beijing right now.

@Disneyhead'71 I voted for Dracula.

Sped2424

If Hyrule was the central castle I would scream in glee :D

Let's not forget though that there's no rule against multiple castles in one park. Just look at MK and TDL and their NFL projects.
I don't think it will be a central castle! IS that the debate here :O I thought it was just castle in general! But am I crazy or do I remember multiple insiders claiming zelda was phase 2 for nintendo

Mike S

I don't think it will be a central castle! IS that the debate here :O I thought it was just castle in general! But am I crazy or do I remember multiple insiders claiming zelda was phase 2 for nintendo
I don't think it was confirmed but it's highly likely.

matt9112

isn't the 3rd gate Volcano bay?

in a way yes. but insiders along with universal plans indicate they plan on building a third non water theme park sooner rather than later. they have met with the county over land use arrangements and clearly still have it out for disney. this opinion may get bashed because i know most people here think universal should keep doing what they do well but i honestly want them to aim at kids a little more. you dont need to turn into disney to add some smaller rides. they could really use a fantasy land per say in the third park.

Mike S

in a way yes. but insiders along with universal plans indicate they plan on building a third non water theme park sooner rather than later. they have met with the county over land use arrangements and clearly still have it out for disney. this opinion may get bashed because i know most people here think universal should keep doing what they do well but i honestly want them to aim at kids a little more. you dont need to turn into disney to add some smaller rides. they could really use a fantasy land per say in the third park.
They did just get DreamWorks and there's always Pokemon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom