• Hyrule Castle

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Rivendell

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • No Castle

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters

Bacon

I've read that in the UK that's exactly how WDW is advertised.
Here is how it is
4 amazing Theme Parks and 2 fun-filled Water Parks
Imagine six fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation and it’s easy to see why visiting Walt Disney World is the perfect family holiday.
disney parks can be any style of park water and theme etc

trr1

I think Universal considers wet and wild a theme park . so I think they will consider Volcano Bay a theme park also
this was taken from their site Enjoy unlimited admission to FIVE theme parks: Universal's Islands of Adventure®, Universal Studios Florida®, Wet 'n Wild® Waterpark, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Aquatica™.

Mike S

I think Universal considers wet and wild a theme park . so I think they will consider Volcano Bay a theme park also
this was taken from their site Enjoy unlimited admission to FIVE theme parks: Universal's Islands of Adventure®, Universal Studios Florida®, Wet 'n Wild® Waterpark, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Aquatica™.
Wet n' Wild is closing later this year. Rumors indicate a large new hotel could replace it. Maybe @Disneyhead'71 should weigh in here.

Flippin'Flounder

That doesn't matter if I don't consider it a theme park. As well as many others.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
depends who you quote.....
https://www.virginholidays.co.uk/destinations/florida/orlando/walt-disney-world-holidays

This is the Kingdom. You’re the Royal Family.
With six Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, over 20 Disney Resort Hotels, a state-of-the-art sports complex and countless opportunities for dining, shopping, recreation and relaxation, it’s easy to see why Walt Disney WorldResort is the holiday of your dreams. And these dreams can come true – just like magic

JoeCamel

I read the other site as saying six parks as well. The friends from the UK that I interact with all understand it to be a six park claim.

depends who you quote.....
https://www.virginholidays.co.uk/destinations/florida/orlando/walt-disney-world-holidays

This is the Kingdom. You’re the Royal Family.
With six Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, over 20 Disney Resort Hotels, a state-of-the-art sports complex and countless opportunities for dining, shopping, recreation and relaxation, it’s easy to see why Walt Disney WorldResort is the holiday of your dreams. And these dreams can come true – just like magic

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
If you go on a standard travel site or high street travel shop its the pitch they give. And to be fair its probably pitched as a collective with Uni with Sea World Parks as an optional add on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom