The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

Disney Dad 3000

What's your favorite Disney restaurant

The Cooooooraaaaalll reef
We did the Reef on last night of our trip in January and lucked out with table right up next to the tank. Food was good, but not sure 100% percent worth it if I had to pay that and got stuck at the back of the room.
2 places I always make sure I hit no matter how hungry are flame tree and Yorkshire.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
We did the Reef on last night of our trip in January and lucked out with table right up next to the tank. Food was good, but not sure 100% percent worth it if I had to pay that and got stuck at the back of the room.
2 places I always make sure I hit no matter how hungry are flame tree and Yorkshire.
Haha my favorite actually isn't the Coral Reef - it was a joke to @Jack Pumpkinhead :p

My actually favorite would probably be Biergarten in Germany - awesome buffet

tcool123

Haha my favorite actually isn't the Coral Reef - it was a joke to @Jack Pumpkinhead :p

I'm forbidden to ever eat at Biergarten with anyone I'm blood related too mostly because my family had one bad experience and refused to ever eat there again. Still kinda wanna try it out even if I'm too picky, and will probably stick to the kid's section:oops:

Disney Dad 3000

That is the one place at WS I have been dying to try but haven't worked it out yet. Went to Germany a few years back and always looking for a good excuse to have somewhat German food again.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'm forbidden to ever eat at Biergarten with anyone I'm blood related too mostly because my family had one bad experience and refused to ever eat there again. Still kinda wanna try it out even if I'm too picky, and will probably stick to the kid's section:oops:
Ah that's interesting, we've never had one issue there.

It's a decent selection...I'm big on German food so that may be why...slight bias haha

Jack Pumpkinhead

Yorkshire? That's a Disney restaurant?:bored:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Also I'll start this up to as another option for people to discuss (thanks to @The90skid ) who was trying to do this earlier.

Imagineering Question of the Day - May 20th 2016.

If you had to pick one new country to add to World Showcase...what would it be and why?

Mine would be Brazil because it would offer a different landscape than the countries currently in World Showcase (the first in South America)...and their possibilities for unique attractions through the rainforest.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Question of the Day - May 20th 2016

Favorite sport (if any)?

Mine is basketball!:D

College football.

Also I'll start this up to as another option for people to discuss (thanks to @The90skid ) who was trying to do this earlier.

If you had to pick one new country to add to World Showcase...what would it be and why?

Mine would be Brazil because it would offer a different landscape than the countries currently in World Showcase (the first in South America)...and their possibilities for unique attractions through the rainforest.

I'd actually go with Australia.. The Pacific Islands aren't really represented in World Showcase.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Hey guys! Just a heads up: I'm not dead just extremely busy :(
montypython.gif

:D:hilarious:

The Excavator

New Zealand would be interesting.

tcool123

Question of the Day - May 20th 2016

Favorite sport (if any)?

Mine is basketball!:D
To play? - The Muggle sport of Baseball or Bowling
To watch? None except for quidditch matches on the fields of Hogwarts.

Texas 1836 - 1845. Itll showcase the first country that is no longer a country. I kid :rolleyes::p

In reality I would go with the Caribbean Islands similar in concept to the original Norse Countries being one. The islands will represent another region of America, and one of the most visited areas in the Americas. Also I may want to eat Cuban food at Disney, but I may just be biased since Im cuban too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom