Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritofNorway

I believe that they are using the old merchandise-storageroom for the new ride somehow. Cause the merchandise is getting a new breakroom in the new building after what I heard and there should also be a storage there... The merchandise-department have been without a break room for like 10 years though so its about time...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I believe that they are using the old merchandise-storageroom for the new ride somehow. Cause the merchandise is getting a new breakroom in the new building after what I heard and there should also be a storage there... The merchandise-department have been without a break room for like 10 years though so its about time...
There will also be a large store in the new building and associated back of house support.

DisneyRoy

Wont they most likely do what they do in MK for the Anna & Elsa meet and greet and just cut the line off when it gets too long?

That wouldn't surprise me. Didn't they do the paper fastpass thing in MK for a while too where you showed up and got a ticket to come back at a later time? Maybe they'll do something similar here.

MadMax11

Quick question...I hope :)

My family is travelling in early June with another family who has 2 young girls who love Anna & Elsa. I'm certain they'll want to get fastpasses for the meet & greet and the ride itself.

My understanding is it doesn't open until early May. We will be making fastpass reservations in April, before it opens. Do any of you anticipate that, even though it's not open at that time, those fastpasses for early June will be available to be booked in early April?

Goofyque'

Quick question...I hope :)

My family is travelling in early June with another family who has 2 young girls who love Anna & Elsa. I'm certain they'll want to get fastpasses for the meet & greet and the ride itself.

My understanding is it doesn't open until early May. We will be making fastpass reservations in April, before it opens. Do any of you anticipate that, even though it's not open at that time, those fastpasses for early June will be available to be booked in early April?
I would seriously doubt that FP+ will be available until the ride goes live. That was the case with 7DMT.

aladdin2007

If this means the Pavilion's existing stores can go back to selling Non-Frozen merchandise, then I suppose I support it.

They never stopped really, but it's been a lot better lately with more Norwegian merch. The selections have improved, even with the frozen merch in the back room.

Phil12

It just wouldn't be the same without the troll and the Geir Ness. :D
I felt the same way when they stopped selling King Oscar Sardines.
4027705223_6a34a45e58_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom