The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Me too! Out of all the convience items, always found electric can openers the strangest. But I suppose if you had arthritis or issues with the strength in your hands, they would be handy?

You raised an important point. People with arthritis in their hands could certainly benefit from an electric can opener. Also others, such as @ajrwdwgirl who has to open multiple cans of food for the dog, had found her electric model to be an easier and quicker method. I think for myself, I don't open many cans, so that's probably why I don't care that I have a manual can opener.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ha! He really doesn't like being disturbed. I let him out after he woke me up, I tend to let him out the front door at night for a variety of reasons. So here is me, in my jammies, robe, someone else's shoes by front door, threw a blanket from the couch over my shoulders and outside at 2 in the morning I went with Walt. He doesn't leave my property but I didn't notice he didn't have his collar on. And off he goes on a mad dash off the property heading well into my neighbors yard and still going. I can't call him, it is the middle of the night so I'm trying to catch up to him in some huge shoes and my cape blanket and I am freak'n freezing.

We get back in the house he climbs back in bed and there I am...AWAKE and frozen. Good thing I love him.

Oh, I laughed over all this!! :hilarious: :hilarious: Reminded me of my previous dog (about 10 years ago), who pulled something similar on me. For some odd reason, she scratched at the bedroom door to wake me up, and she wanted to go out around 2 AM. I never let her out without her leash on. But it was 2 AM, and I was in jammies and slippers, and didn't feel like walking down the street in my jammies . . . so I hoped she'd just go out, do her business, and come right back in. Nope. :rolleyes: She takes off down the street and disappears!!

So what do I do in a panic?!! :jawdrop: I go wake up hubby, and ask him if he'd please go get her (I didn't care if he went down the street in jammies . . . :p :D ) ! So he heads out for close to 15 minutes before I finally see both of them coming back down the street. Turns out, he found her 3 streets away helping herself to a "banquet" in some person's trashcan . . . :eek:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
After having such a long weekend, I feel like this full week upcoming is going to be painful. Oh well...
latest

Right with you there. Heading back to work this morning is a downer after a long, happy, 4-day weekend. Sigh . . .

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A dime for every bag I find in the house. It adds up after a while with the amount of bags I have. I use them everywhere. :) BTW you get 5 cents off for everyone you use at Target, some of my local stores also do that.

Is that promotion something new at Target, or is it just a regional promotion where you are? (I'm just not familiar with it, unless it just started very recently.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning and happy Monday. I'm getting peace and quiet today and the only person I have to get moving is my dh because I don't get the boys back until this afternoon. I never did get the decorating done because my baby wants me to wait until he's home.

I decorated. Went to Kohls yesterday and bought on sale (plus an additional discount coupon) a small wreath for the front door.

Christmas decorating 2015 - Done. :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm debating to sell all the DVDs and CDs I don't want anymore but I'm not sure where.

Do you have any rummage, or 2nd hand shops, in your area? I also took a quick glance online, and there's a bunch of places that buy and sell. Think you might do better in your local area though. There's a niche market for used music in particular (whether vinyl or cd), in most larger metropolitan areas.

FutureCEO

Do you have any rummage, or 2nd hand shops, in your area? I also took a quick glance online, and there's a bunch of places that buy and sell. Think you might do better in your local area though. There's a niche market for used music in particular (whether vinyl or cd), in most larger metropolitan areas.

Probably. Just too lazy to look them up

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom