The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

Oh we used to LOVE Santa's Village! I'm pretty sure it's closed down now. Last time I was there (2004?) was for my mom's burial and I think my cousin told me it had closed down. Sad. We went there pretty much every time we were in Dundee and we went back about every 2 years to visit all the cousins, aunts and uncles.
Santa's Village is now Santa's Village and A-zoo-sment Park. They were just in the news because a mom had circulated a petition about a summer camp activity. You can no longer paint a turtle (yes, living turtle) shell.

Last edited:

MouseDreaming

Oh no, IT'S BACK!!!!!

"The park operated as Santa's Village from 1959 until 2006, when it closed. After extensive rehabilitation, it re-opened in 2011 under new ownership. Renamed Santa's Village Azoosment Park"

http://santasvillagedundee.com/

Sadly the Milk Pail is gone. :(

220px-MilkPail1.jpg
220px-MilkPail2.jpg
I kind of had a feeling, you might have beat me to it.:happy:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hi! Everything is so far so good. School is back in swing. Love my study hall/lunch room kids, so it should be a good year. DD has dance in full swing. DS is narrowing down his college choices, and getting those essays done.

How are things with you? House too quiet?
I'm enjoying week one of lower food bills. Pretty quiet as I needed a bit of a break. I'm having a bit of a laugh, my dh said on the last day of our 2013 trip "I love Disney but I don't think we'll go back for 5 years". Fast forward to planning for next summer he's more involved than ever before and wants to do a no kids 2017.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My brother would have benefited for such change.
He watched himself in EVERY MIRROR before going out to a party (almost daily).

so.. on his way to the party:
  1. He seen himself on the bathroom mirror.
  2. My room mirror.
  3. The elevator's mirror.
  4. The Car's side mirror.
  5. The car's center rearview mirror.
  6. The car side mirror again
  7. the disco bathroom mirror.
  8. the bar mirror.
:hilarious:

Too funny!!! Sounds like a hoot!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The only good news about the MA officer was that he was released from the hospital yesterday, and somehow sustained only minor injuries. (Can't say the same for the burnt-out cruiser. It's amazing he got out alive.)

So happy it worked out well for that police officer. Funeral arrangements are pending for the one in Illinois. I am still catching up on Fall Winter TV series. Oddly last night I was watching Blue Blood about a slain police officer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom