The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Happy Thursday and where did this week go. Time just flew by, must have been the excellent weather, well that and being a bit busy. @MinnieM123 cover your eyes because it looks like more wonderful warm for at least the next 10 days! I'm hoping to luck out and be able to walk outside until at least after Thanksgiving. I hope all of you have the most enjoyable of days today xoxo

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oy. I have not heard the news yet about MA, sad. Yeah, the 3 dudes are still on the loose here, they are keeping very tight lipped about any info on the three at large. Curious.

The only good news about the MA officer was that he was released from the hospital yesterday, and somehow sustained only minor injuries. (Can't say the same for the burnt-out cruiser. It's amazing he got out alive.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
MIL always made her older teens go to church. The sermon one day was on not forcing the older ones to go to mass as they are not likely to continue to attend mass when they are on their own then. Her boys had the choice then. 2 are now Lutheran and one is a non practicing Catholic. They all really had enough by the time they were done with Catholic Schooling and an over the top devote Mom. Funny, my FIL was Lutheran and he never ever went to Church.

Yah, clearly the two teenagers I saw (with the smartphones) in church had about zero desire to be there. I can understand that, but my issue with them and their mother, was that if you are there in church, BE there. Otherwise, leave, or just don't go at all. (And believe me, I'm way down the bottom of the list when it comes to be holy, myself. However, if I make the decision to go to church, I show respect to the priest and other parishioners. I figure even I can behave for 45 minutes or so . . .)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Yah, clearly the two teenagers I saw (with the smartphones) in church had about zero desire to be there. I can understand that, but my issue with them and their mother, was that if you are there in church, BE there. Otherwise, leave, or just don't go at all. (And believe me, I'm way down the bottom of the list when it comes to be holy, myself. However, if I make the decision to go to church, I show respect to the priest and other parishioners. I figure even I can behave for 45 minutes or so . . .)
but 45 minutes is such along time :angelic:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Happy Thursday and where did this week go. Time just flew by, must have been the excellent weather, well that and being a bit busy. @MinnieM123 cover your eyes because it looks like more wonderful warm for at least the next 10 days! I'm hoping to luck out and be able to walk outside until at least after Thanksgiving. I hope all of you have the most enjoyable of days today xoxo

Hi there! I think our weather will be a mix of some hot days and thankfully, some much cooler ones. We're in that odd time of year when you can get temps from 60 to 90, one day to the next.

So, think autumn!! :inlove:

Oh, today should be a good day; I have tomorrow off and looking forward to a 4-day, Labor Day weekend!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull: :joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I have a question. We're thinking about upgrading to at least one AP when we get there and getting the Tables in Wonderland card. Have any of you done that? How did it work out? THNX

Have you scanned through the Restaurants forum? I wonder if Tables In Wonderland would come up in a search over there; I'll bet there's at least some helpful information for you.

seahawk7

After IASW, I thought I'd check out Toontown, even though I've never been a big fan of it. I definitely wasn't going on Roger Rabbit, though, so I decided to go on Gadget's Go Coaster, since it's a cute ride.
IMG_3410.JPG

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3414.JPG

IMG_3416.JPG

More obligatory restroom pics.
IMG_3418.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

Next, I decided to hop on the train to Tomorrowland and do some window shopping, since I had free time before my Buzz FP.
IMG_3420.JPG

IMG_3422.JPG

IMG_3423.JPG

@StarWarsGirl95, I think you'll enjoy these pics!
IMG_3429.JPG

IMG_3432.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3434.JPG

IMG_3436.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

IMG_3443.JPG

Some 60th items:
IMG_3442.JPG

You could have your very own 60th headphones for only $65!
IMG_3439.JPG

On to Buzz Lightyear, which I didn't really need a FP for, since standby wasn't very long, but oh well. And I was a little bummed by my score, as I thought I was hitting a lot of stuff. :( But it was still fun, as always, even though it did stop a few times during the ride.
IMG_3446.JPG

Anyway, I think this is a good spot to conclude part 2. TRs are hard work (but fun)! :cat:
Goodbye ToonTown we will miss you. I have pictures of my kids as little ones there. Sad to see it go but excited for Star Wars Land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom