The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

So I'm going to book my next WDW trip for May - June sometime this week! I got the itch again. I think this time we are going to stay at Sports with just the park hopper. We are not going to get a preferred room and I PLAN on not making many table service reservations because those get expensive. Yes I'm going to budget on this trip.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So I'm going to book my next WDW trip for May - June sometime this week! I got the itch again. I think this time we are going to stay at Sports with just the park hopper. We are not going to get a preferred room and I PLAN on not making many table service reservations because those get expensive. Yes I'm going to budget on this trip.
A budget trip to WDW is better than no trip to WDW :D great time of the year to visit.

Songbird76

I think you both have a sister in @figmentfan423.She kills plants on a regular basis and call it food :jawdrop::eek:;)
I should maybe admit that I'm sitting here noshing on carrots and cauliflower, both of which are plants, BUT, I didn't kill these. They'd have never made it to planthood if I had been in charge. So someone else committed the herbicide, I just reap the benefits!

betty rose

can-stock-photo_csp19982249.jpg

;) :)
I was thinking of Fred Flintstone!:D

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I should maybe admit that I'm sitting here noshing on carrots and cauliflower, both of which are plants, BUT, I didn't kill these. They'd have never made it to planthood if I had been in charge. So someone else committed the herbicide, I just reap the benefits!
sheesh :rolleyes: by eating the plants you are just perpetuating the cycle and putting demand out there for all the veggie murderers to continue plying their trade ;) :hilarious:

betty rose

Wow...I couldn't deal without shoes. I have this thing about getting stuff on my feet like sand, or hair, or fuzzies, etc. I keep my slippers right by my bed and put them on immediately without my feet touching the floor. Same with getting in and out of the shower. I step out of the shoes and straight into the shower and then when I'm showered, I dry my feet and put them straight into the slippers. I'm weird, I know.
Right there with you. I need shoes!

Goofyernmost

Is it even legal to track employee's every move? I would think that might violate privacy laws concerning the work place.
It depends on the purpose. Bus Drivers are able to be monitored all day long, not real time, but, recorded time. If the purpose is to just hassle someone then it can be illegal, but, most systems have multiple purposes and most of those purposes are for the safety of others. It has the side effect of being able to also know what the driver is doing as a customer service monitor. That wasn't the primary reason for there usage, but, it does it anyway.

betty rose

DD likes table service, I would do budget all the time. I'm not a fancy eater, and can enjoy a meal at the counter service restaurants. AoA has a good food court, as you can "make your own pasta, or salad". A side of Naan bread is good to add.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom