The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

And I bet you 2 think the full size R2 unit will fit in the trunk aka the boot

R2+d2+Unique+Shawn+Crosby+AKA+Obi+Shawn+put+rbJBmAW3Lbhl.jpg

donaldtoo

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Cool, thanks! :)
Here's some that appears to have a little less surface fat and a deeper smoke ring.
I definitely like some fat on it. Adds sooo much flavor...! :hungry: :)

2979557490_969898059c_z.jpg

This looks good! I agree that fat adds flavor. I think that is why I like ribeye steaks so much, they have a decent amount of fat. My hubby grills and in the winter broils up rib eyes that are so tasty. We don't often go out for steak anymore because I prefer the way he makes them at home.

donaldtoo

This comment brought me back many years ago. My father used to say that he loved sloppy meals, and the sloppier the better! In other words, he loved beef stews that he could use some bread to wipe up any of the gravy at the end, fried chicken, barbecued ribs--anything messy. I think it was a primal instinct on his part, sort of like caveman cuisine, that you can use your hands to pull apart things, gnaw on bones, and lick your chops once you devoured everything on your plate. :D

can-stock-photo_csp19982249.jpg

;) :)

donaldtoo

Glad you are taking care of your brakes before something scary happens. It was over a year ago in our even older, 14-year-old car (that we got rid of, shortly after this), that my brakes gave out at the bottom of a hill. The only thing that saved me was that it was very early on a holiday morning with practically no cars on the road,and I coasted through a 4-point intersection. :eek: It was a miracle that nothing happened (remember Archie Bunker's comment to Edith, "God watches out for dingbats!") and I eventually drove the car (very slowly, with flashers on) to a parking lot in a business complex where I then called AAA, and they towed it to a repair garage.

But one good thing: the tow truck driver let me ride with him up front in the tow truck. That was big fun!! :p :D I've never ridden in a large truck like that before (it was one of the bigger, large flatbed back trucks, and they hoist the car up on a platform-type thing). Although I was sad and freaked about seeing my 14-year-old junker on the back of that big rig, the tow truck driver was so funny during the entire ride. I had more laughs with his hilarious comments on the way to the repair place. :joyfull: Oh, he told me it was a real "chick thing" to drive around without brakes that worked . . . :hilarious:

Oh my. Your guardian angel gets Brownie points...or somethin'... :cyclops: ;)

And yep, "tow" trucks don't even really exist anymore for typical personal transportation vehicles. The vast majority are using flatbeds. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom