Credit limits raised at Walt Disney World Resort hotels

GeneralZod

And yet the prices have been going up....
Really? Which particular prices have increased faster than the rate of inflation? If you are going to hijack a thread then at least add some context instead of dropping a lame attempt of humor and leave.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Really? Which particular prices have increased faster than the rate of inflation? If you are going to hijack a thread then at least add some context instead of dropping a lame attempt of humor and leave.
Who said anything about the rate of inflation? Prices have gone up, no matter what Little Richard routine you pull with me or the other poster....

GeneralZod

Who said anything about the rate of inflation? Prices have gone up, no matter what Little Richard routine you pull with me or the other poster....
I don't get the Little Richard reference, sorry.

Consumer costs increasing is not limited to Disney. Dropping in a thread and making a bandwagoning joke about Disney price increases is an obvious attempt to further the narrative that Disney charges more than anyone else in the world and costs are out of perspective. It's a tired act to get likes.

Nemo14

I am so tired of the ridiculous comments that add absolutely nothing to the discussion, but are simply constant digs and smartass attempts at jokes. I have found new life on this board by actually using the ignore button. Thanks for being another candidate.
I'm sorry if you take a simple statement of facts as a "smartass" remark. If you're that thin-skinned then I'm happy to be on your ignore list, and for the record, I have zero interests in my "likes" count.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I don't get the Little Richard reference, sorry.

Consumer costs increasing is not limited to Disney. Dropping in a thread and making a bandwagoning joke about Disney price increases is an obvious attempt to further the narrative that Disney charges more than anyone else in the world and costs are out of perspective. It's a tired act to get likes.
And yet we were only talking about Disney consumers....

Blindly insulting others while making allowances for TWDC is no different. You're just choosing to be a bell-end while doing so....

afar28

Well that was fast..
Anyways, this is probably a good thing. I personally don't charge to my room but for the people that do I suppose this would help.

DManRightHere

We stayed last year at AKL via renting DVC points. I don't even remember being notified of a limit... If I remember correctly, I think I was told if I spent "$xx.xx" amount, they will charge my card and I can continue spending. Maybe I misunderstood. $2,000 doesn't seem like much if you have a family of four or more and spending out of pocket on food.

I like the convenience of paying with a magic band!

GeneralKnowledge

I am so tired of the ridiculous comments that add absolutely nothing to the discussion, but are simply constant digs and smartass attempts at jokes. I have found new life on this board by actually using the ignore button. Thanks for being another candidate.

How do you feel about ridiculous, pointless comments that only serve to complain about further ridiculous, pointless comments? I think we could generate some meaningful discussion on this topic....

JennSmith

3501125.jpg

GeneralZod

We stayed last year at AKL via renting DVC points. I don't even remember being notified of a limit... If I remember correctly, I think I was told if I spent "$xx.xx" amount, they will charge my card and I can continue spending. Maybe I misunderstood. $2,000 doesn't seem like much if you have a family of four or more and spending out of pocket on food.

I like the convenience of paying with a magic band!
We have hit this limit a few times before. We had our purchases declined and were required to call the front desk; at which time they will flushed our account to our credit card and reset us back to zero. It was really only an issue when we stayed at at Animation which had a $500 limit.

Minthorne

If you are on a room only reservation with the room charge getting added daily at a value and you were planning to use gift cards to pay down your balance the $500 limit became very annoying.

Also the room rate increases have made this more needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom