Possible Frontierland expansion

Professor_Jason

It looks like the problem with Frontierland is like the problem we have with Critter Country, it's a dead end in both Parks with a major E-Ticket to keep it crowded. Does Florida have the ability to go behind the River and into Fantasyland? Sorry if that's an old topic/question

The Duck

It looks like the problem with Frontierland is like the problem we have with Critter Country, it's a dead end in both Parks with a major E-Ticket to keep it crowded. Does Florida have the ability to go behind the River and into Fantasyland? Sorry if that's an old topic/question
At present, the only way to go behind the river to Fantasyland is by riding the train. Maybe one day they'll develop that area but it probably won't be in my lifetime.

FigmentJedi

Just one I think.
Any word of a Universal Horror Nights tie-in?

I saw online a "five nights at Freddy 4" just released recently.
And possibly considering its popularity
Warner Brothers is making a movie based on the games diving into the backstory. Set to be directed by the guy who did Monster House, which is actually a pretty good choice.

Matt_Black

Warner Brothers is making a movie based on the games diving into the backstory. Set to be directed by the guy who did Monster House, which is actually a pretty good choice.

A movie based on a video game? Yeah, why do I have the feeling it's not going to be very good...?

jt04

Honestly? You think?

Yes, I honestly think it will happen sooner than later. Mostly driven by necessity to expand the park. Not just the MK but all Florida tourism.

This is being driven by lower fuel costs which look stable in the long term. So companies investing in tourism face low risk and potentially lucrative returns. IMO.

~build baby build~

yensidtlaw1969

Yes, I honestly think it will happen sooner than later. Mostly driven by necessity to expand the park. Not just the MK but all Florida tourism.

This is being driven by lower fuel costs which look stable in the long term. So companies investing in tourism face low risk and potentially lucrative returns. IMO.

~build baby build~
You can also "honestly think" they're going to rename Epcot "Magic Kingdom 2: The Sequel" and expand WDW's Monorail to Disneyland Paris, but that does not make any of those ideas any more likely. Disney does not care what you think "should" happen, they are not expanding behind Small World and have no plans to.

You've plagued this thread long enough with your off-topic posting, and unless you decide to contribute in a meaningful way, you should leave.

Shaman

It would be ideal if they expanded around or into the river. But beyond bridges from BTM to HM across the island...I'm not sure that's happening based on these rumors. For all we know this expansion is simply a Meet & Greet building for Woody and Jessie. :cautious:

yensidtlaw1969

I checked back to see the ignored member you were quoting. What a rude question. I have a small handful of members here that I ignore and my enjoyment around here has easily doubled. Wish some of my coworkers came with an ignore feature...
Quoted for truth -- for years I never used the ignore feature. I broke that about a year ago, and have since found it very handy. Some people just choose not to add to the discussion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom