The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

Good morning! Glad the site is back up and running. I was almost all caught up, and then I couldn't get back on!

@Gabe1 I am with you. All of this rain is crazy. Yesterday, we were finally talking about getting to the pool. Not happening now, because we will be lucky to hit 68 today. On the brighter side, my electric bill is getting a break this summer.

betty rose

I miss free samples, period. I recall going to the big department stores in the city with my mother, and we'd always get these little free samples of lipstick, etc. It was fun playing with the different colors. I would buy more lip shades now, if they offered free samples to try on--as I always hesitate to buy a color, that I have no idea if it will look good on me or not. With the prices they charge for everything, they've lost a number of sales on me through the years, by not offering samples.
I agree MinnieM123, I've loved Shalimar cologne (couldn't afford, perfume), and I always got a travel sample, not anymore, and the price is astronomical now. It was the one cologne that didn't flare up my allergies. Hubby gets me a bottle for Christmas, and I use it sparingly.

betty rose

I really LOVE Jerusalem! This city is absolutely amazing! It should be renamed "utopia"! Little details in every nook and cranny of the city make it an imagineering marvel! For example, this street corner in the modern area of the city:

View attachment 100011
Thank you so much for your pictures, I told Hubby last night I was taking a "vacation to Israel, through your pictures. So fun!

Last edited:

betty rose

Skinny Oreo. So now we have original, double stuffed and thin. :facepalm:

"Oreos are getting a skinny new look, and its maker says the new cookie is a "sophisticated" snack for grown-ups that isn't meant to be twisted or dunked." "Mondelez International Inc. says it will add "Oreo Thins," which have a similar cookie-to-filling ratio as regular Oreos, except that they're slimmer, to its permanent lineup in the…" AP.

Four of the cookies contain 140 calories, 160 calories for three original Oreos. Im thinking I'd rather have 2 originals. :p

AAcDCXm.img
Me too, I like the icing best!

betty rose

Good morning! Glad the site is back up and running. I was almost all caught up, and then I couldn't get back on!

@Gabe1 I am with you. All of this rain is crazy. Yesterday, we were finally talking about getting to the pool. Not happening now, because we will be lucky to hit 68 today. On the brighter side, my electric bill is getting a break this summer.
Good morning MouseDreaming. Glad to see the morning people on here today!

Figgy1

Premium Member

That's the only good thing about a cool summer! More money for Disney!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Is any one excited for the new Blaze restaurant in Disney Springs? I would love to try it, I like the idea of thin crust for my pizza, and pick your own toppings, I saw they have vegan cheese. Does anyone know if that mean's it's dairy free. That would be so exciting to me.
If it's truly vegan it's dairy free! I think I'm going to risk it on our way out due to the risk of cross contamination. If my tummy gets rumbly at least I'll be crying on 95 north and won't care!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I agree MinnieM123, I've loved Shalimar cologne (couldn't afford, perfume), and I always got a travel sample, not anymore, and the price is astronomical now. It was the one cologne that didn't flare up my allergies. Hubby gets me a bottle for Christmas, and I use it sparingly.
I like Philosophy(Falling In Love) perfumes a bit higher than I like to spend but nice and soft.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom