The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Eric1955

I don't think middle school kids need phones either. But about 85% of my students have them. And I hate it when they don't seem to care about taking care of it or anything else for that matter. I also hate it when they have a better phone than me!

Are they allowed to have phones at school? When I was in middle school we weren't allowed to have them. I remember one time in class a girl's phone started ringing. Our teacher took her phone, answered it and had a conversation. It was really funny and the girl was completely embarrassed. After that she didn't bring her phone to school.

Cesar R M

Are they allowed to have phones at school? When I was in middle school we weren't allowed to have them. I remember one time in class a girl's phone started ringing. Our teacher took her phone, answered it and had a conversation. It was really funny and the girl was completely embarrassed. After that she didn't bring her phone to school.
I suppose it varies from school to school.
In my case.. They(the phones) had to be set in vibration mode.
And they(the students) could not answer them unless they asked permission or was during the recesses.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

In other news.. I'm annoyed. Just when I was about to get some packages that I was waiting months ago (curse our post service).
I noticed the packages were always in "with delivery courier" but for a week nothing came.
so decided to call.. and they tell me that their delivery courier took who knows how many days free because of personal reasons and they had noone to deliver packages or mail.
Can you imagine being 2-3 weeks with no email, not even important stuff like credit cards? :|

anyway, I went to the post office (kinda far). And got one of my packages.. the second might arrive tomorrow.. the third in 2 weeks.

MOXOMUMD

woah.. why not? its pretty mild.
Id say it feels a bit faster than mine train but not that bad. Even my mother who has back problems loved it.
Well since we're all family I'll tell you. (Only my ex and mom know.) Right before I was pregnant I suffered optic neuritis and went blind in my right eye. The doc was unsure if my sight would come back but it did after three months. One of the main causes is MS, which runs in my family. So after a CT and MRI, they found I had two brain lesions. Not enough for a definite MS diagnosis though I still made trips to the MS clinic and learned a lot. One, take excellent care of my eyes and two, no rides where the G's or ride motion will rattle my brain. It took a long time for the lesions to heal and I'm not pressing my luck for them to come back. So there's a handful of rides I can't do at WDW but I'm okay with that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom