betty rose

red cups.. for human waste fluids..
Ub57j2r.gif

nope nope nope.
That is a lol.:D

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
o_O

1. IMO, middle schoolers do NOT need iPhones. I don't think that age group is responsible enough to have a device like that. I certainly wasn't. There is far too much on social media that they can do to get themselves in trouble. A basic phone for that age is fine
2. Yeah, why teach kids to take care of their stuff? That's not a valuable life skill at all.

I don't think middle school kids need phones either. But about 85% of my students have them. And I hate it when they don't seem to care about taking care of it or anything else for that matter. I also hate it when they have a better phone than me!

Progress.City

I'm somewhat depressed. I took my cat to the vet to get her rabies shots to prepare her for the trip to Israel. The vet called me yesterday to tell me that Israeli law requires that the results of the rabies shots be certified from a U.S. Certified lab. To get a U.S. certified lab to test it, there is a wait of at least three months! This means Pebbles can't go, since I am scheduled to leave June 30 and I already have my airplane tickets! :(

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
How are things going Jennifer? I hope you are working hard....sorry, I don't know how to tag someone. Hope things are going your way...:)

Things are going well.
Not gangbusters - because we are insisting on firm deals only with $20,000 bank draft or certified deposit.

With five Builders and a very limited amount of ravine lots, people are trying to tie them all up for a week while they decide on which lot, which house type, which Builder.

We won't play that game. One of our competitors has sold 40 lots, knowing full well that 10 at most will stick.
We only have 26 to sell. Sold 5 today. But they are legit sold - not bouncing back, unless people are willing to walk away from $20K.

Thanks for asking. Thanks, @Lucky for the tag.

betty rose

Things are going well.
Not gangbusters - because we are insisting on firm deals only with $20,000 bank draft or certified deposit.

With five Builders and a very limited amount of ravine lots, people are trying to tie them all up for a week while they decide on which lot, which house type, which Builder.

We won't play that game. One of our competitors has sold 40 lots, knowing full well that 10 at most will stick.
We only have 26 to sell. Sold 5 today. But they are legit sold - not bouncing back, unless people are willing to walk away from $20K.

Thanks for asking. Thanks, @Lucky for the tag.
You are smart, not good to sell to those who don't have the money. Much success in your venture. Fingers crossed!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom