Dream along with Mickey going dark for 5 weeks

ToTBellHop

Just the fact that it's been there for so long. How hard would it be to make a new show? I remember waiting to watch it back in 2007, it's 2015. Time for something new. At least it's better then cindererabration but not as good as the surprise celebration.
I keep pushing for an Avenue Q adaptation up there.

erclvrb18

I miss the castle shows that actually featured more fur characters .... I want chip n dale... daisy... and some others that represent more parts of the park other than the ones we see all the time... alice I have never seen in a castle show...

would not mind a segment being frozen however id be upset to see it based on it just cause its popular...

it needs more jungle time... west time... fantasy time ... tomorrow time and now time....
right now it is just wish... with a bit of adventure...

like a disney on ice show it needs to show all the worlds of disney not focus on princesses a witch and mickey...

does any one out there agree?

ImagineerDude

I miss the castle shows that actually featured more fur characters .... I want chip n dale... daisy... and some others that represent more parts of the park other than the ones we see all the time... alice I have never seen in a castle show...

would not mind a segment being frozen however id be upset to see it based on it just cause its popular...

it needs more jungle time... west time... fantasy time ... tomorrow time and now time....
right now it is just wish... with a bit of adventure...

like a disney on ice show it needs to show all the worlds of disney not focus on princesses a witch and mickey...

does any one out there agree?
You just described Mickey and the Magical Map over at DL. I'd love to see it come to WDW.

Kitty17794

Same. A mix would be really appreciated. Cinderella's Surprise Celebration was a great show and featured a mix of lip syncing and live speaking/singing. The ideal show would feature some live singers, some lip syncing character performers, and the equity dancers that DAWM has.

Probably won't happen, just because it would mean they would have to pay more for equity characters, and they know that they can get along just fine without. Unless it was a Frozen show, as they already have equity Elsa, Anna and Kristoff from the Sing-Along. But I'm sure most people would rather see lip-sync castle show than more Frozen. (I love Frozen, but I don't care for it to take over Dream Along or a castle show lol.)

jrhwdw

Dream along with Mickey will not be performed from Apr. 13 - May 20, 2015.

Edit - Dates now Jul 19-Aug 22.
Now, another site has a rumor that DAWM may not return/a new show is on the way???? Any info here? We know MNSSHP is getting a new show.

Unplugged

Dream Along is still safe for a few more years.
It may be safe, but knowing I may get stopped having to watch it again means I'm not safe. :arghh:

Dream along with Elsa?

...someone had to say it...
Boooooooo! ;)

As long as they keep the arches, I'm good!
They managed to get rid of all the other "golden arches" across WDW except for the one by the All Stars. I could see some TDO schmo reading that and thinking they missed a set. :D

...Sorry all. Just in one of those goofy moods.

MarkTwain

Am I the only one who wouldn't be upset if there wasn't a show? :oops:

If you go to Disneyland and walk down Main Street, it's the biggest treat when you see the castle and realize you can actually go THROUGH it. And it's amazing how many guests do just that.

It's a very satisfying experience, the castle becomes not just an object at the end of the street, but a portal to another land. It also lets that entrance to Fantasyland actually be useable throughout the whole day, which is very useful from the standpoint of navigating the park.

If Magic Kingdom wants to put on shows, they should do like Disneyland and build a theater (instead of tearing them down…)

Last edited:

Sage of Time

Am I the only one who wouldn't be upset if there wasn't a show? :oops:

If you go to Disneyland and walk down Main Street, it's the biggest treat when you see the castle and realize you can actually go THROUGH it. And it's amazing how many guests do just that.

It's a very satisfying experience, the castle becomes not just an object at the end of the street, but a portal to another land. It also lets that entrance to Fantasyland actually be useable throughout the whole day, which is very useful from the standpoint of navigating the park.

If Magic Kingdom wants to put on shows, they should do like Disneyland and build a theater (instead of tearing them down…)
Goodness, this. Having Main Street and the Hub quiet would be very nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom