The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I don't often engage in verbal battles with Son #1. He is extraordinarily articulate; and sadly, quite mean.
But today - today, I found the ultimate come back that stopped him dead in his tracks.

After slightly besting his quip, I added, "I just trumped your Ace ... with a nine!"

When I saw how much it annoyed him, you can be sure I used it at least a half dozen times more!

donaldtoo

I feel bad when I put the booties on my dog when we take a walk in the winter but like you said I don't want her paws to freeze, but I also don't want the salt/sand used on the roads to get on her paws either. I would love to live somewhere warmer but hubby keeps telling me there aren't many job opportunities for him down south. He is an ELCA (Lutheran pastor). I don't know if he is right or not, who knows maybe the pastor is lying to me! Maybe I should research, so the dog won't have to wear booties! ;)

My DWifey was raised Lutheran before she converted to Catholicism shortly after we wed.
So many German immigrants came to Texas. There are definitely many, many Lutheran churches down this way. :)

Cesar R M

They fired Jeremy Clarkson - apparently he punched the producer in the face because there wasn't a hot meal waiting for him after a location shoot. My son says the show is history!
he was drunk. But honestly.. that is one of the long list of things he did that were either rude, or plain awful.
He was very well known racist.. and poked a lot of deep wounds many times.

Cesar R M

I don't often engage in verbal battles with Son #1. He is extraordinarily articulate; and sadly, quite mean.
But today - today, I found the ultimate come back that stopped him dead in his tracks.

After slightly besting his quip, I added, "I just trumped your Ace ... with a nine!"

When I saw how much it annoyed him, you can be sure I used it at least a half dozen times more!
but..but.. did you do the little dance? :p

donaldtoo

Eventually he will have to come home for supper.

And, he better be bringin' these back with his bad darn self...

Choco-Chocolate_and_Roses.jpg

:D ;) :)

seahawk7

TMI Alert as well:

Mine are super sensitive. Place too much pressure on them, whack them...not good.

Again, TMI alert... I once had a bug bite there. It got infected and started leaking pus. I have never fainted in my life, but felt like I was going to pass out. And afterward, I promptly went to the toilet and vomited. I am normally not that sensitive about my own injuries.

The thought of nursing makes me feel sick.
Babies are overrated. I love mine as I'm sure everyone else here does but stick with cats.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Nope. That still goes to you for your solo cup thing. :eek:;)
Nah, I think you win.
Keep in mind, you said "super-sensitive", "pus" and "vomit" in one post. That's the tri-fecta.

Shall we put it to a vote?

Option #1:
The people I met with today are coming back on Saturday to do the deal.
It was so weird being back in that trailer after a 10 month absence.

Good thing the Boss mentioned that the potty was no longer there!
Good thing I took my red Solo cup.
Red Solo cup. I fill you up. :hilarious:

versus
Option #2:
TMI Alert as well:

Mine are super sensitive. Place too much pressure on them, whack them...not good.

Again, TMI alert... I once had a bug bite there. It got infected and started leaking pus. I have never fainted in my life, but felt like I was going to pass out. And afterward, I promptly went to the toilet and vomited. I am normally not that sensitive about my own injuries.

The thought of nursing makes me feel sick.

I vote SWG95 wins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom