PHOTOS - Disney reveals new lobby design and Trader Sam's lounge for the Polynesian

Sage of Time

Bartenders told me the Krakatoa and Zombie would be coming with different glazes, so different color. And while my memory is hazy, there will be another Uh Oa bowl, similar to the one on the menu.
Oooooooooh. Fantastic.

Shocked we're getting ANOTHER bowl, especially when we have BOTH versions of the Disneyland Uh Oa in play at Sam's currently

dreamfinder

How sure are you on this? I was under the impression that the Nautilus was backed up, only, and that the WDW specific mugs were only the Mai Tai, the rum flight, and the Nautilus.

For what it's worth, the Uh Oa doesn't match the picture in the menu, at least it doesn't to me based off the pictures I've seen.

Oh I wouldn't doubt some people tried to order a water in one already!

Read someplace they will only serve adult drinks in the mugs, helps to reduce chances of underage drinking.

Sage of Time

For what it's worth, the Uh Oa doesn't match the picture in the menu, at least it doesn't to me based off the pictures I've seen.

Read someplace they will only serve adult drinks in the mugs, helps to reduce chances of underage drinking.
They have the second edition pictured and they're selling both the first edition AND the second editions. It's weird.

dreamfinder

Guess it depends on the definition of "mugs", but isn't one of the non-alcoholic drinks served in a souvenir tiki cup?

It's the same plastic cup you can get at the Dole Whip stands. The key thing it is obviously different than the others. So if a CM sees someone drinking from a nautilus, then that drink contains booze and needs to be 21+. They don't want to serve someone a Shirley Temple in a Nautilus bowl as then the CM has no way to tell if it contains booze or not if a kid is drinking from it.

Stevek

Bartenders told me the Krakatoa and Zombie would be coming with different glazes, so different color. And while my memory is hazy, there will be another Uh Oa bowl, similar to the one on the menu.

Interesting they are using the old DL Uh Oa mug...which is no longer available here. Will have to track down the new Krakatoa and Zombie if they are indeed different that what we have out here. Thankfully I have a friend that can get them for me.

Stevek

I really hope that for the sake of the average guest, the WDW TS does not turn into the vlogger, blogger, podcaster & fanbois hangout. Disneyland's has managed to stay pretty tame though I believe Paul from Window to the Magic still does meet ups there on Friday night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom