Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Here's the Disney themed show (plus Shrek):

You should see the Asian team fans.. they're incredible.

PteU58e.gif

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
unfortunately, drama is very usual on forums and the internet.
a lot of people only want to have their way, claim to be victorious and ignore everyone's opinions.
Having no face just reinforces these problems in certain persons.

The frozen threads in this forum, are a fine example of that.
There are serious examples of people who cannot be reasoned with in these threads.

aaah!!! this image becomes relevant again!

ZrBbVTn.gif

Yeah, the Frozen thread was dangerous from the beginning and I've avoided it. It is pretty rare to have this many members with such strong opinions and two very different opinions. It may end on that thread but I don't see it going away. The same thing will happen as soon as it opens, there just doesn't seem to be a middle ground to smooth this one away, likely why the thread lives on and it is becoming more drama than Frozen.

Gabe1

It went from 82 to 55 with one big wind and will fall to the high 40's overnight. Dang.

My DD was scheduling lifeguards tonight for October as the new sessions of swim lessons started. She was in the managers office using their computer when some kid that was throwing up all day from migraines puked in the warm weather therapy pool forcing swim lessons outdoors. Peacefully doing computer work when all heck broke loose. She should have stayed in the main office behind a wall and locked door away from the public. Being nice sometimes doesn't pay. In about 5 minutes she went from hello, to jammies to bed.

Gabe1

Canadian dude was in Detroit trying to go back to Canada when they notice him squirming around a pillar. He was observed with all sorts of 'bluges' in his pants. Seems he had stuffed over 50 turtles down his pants attempting to smuggle the little reptiles into Canada. These particular turtles go for about $1500 a piece. Anyone want to start a turtle farm?

image.jpg

StarWarsGirl

It went from 82 to 55 with one big wind and will fall to the high 40's overnight. Dang.

My DD was scheduling lifeguards tonight for October as the new sessions of swim lessons started. She was in the managers office using their computer when some kid that was throwing up all day from migraines puked in the warm weather therapy pool forcing swim lessons outdoors. Peacefully doing computer work when all heck broke loose. She should have stayed in the main office behind a wall and locked door away from the public. Being nice sometimes doesn't pay. In about 5 minutes she went from hello, to jammies to bed.
This is coming from a migraine sufferer...that kid should not have been there. First of all, if you have a migraine, you shouldn't be swimming. It's just not safe. You're in too much pain, and for many sufferers, they also can't see. Bad combination for swimming. And if you've got nausea and you either don't have medication for it or your medication isn't working, you need to treat it like a stomach virus and stay home.

PeterAlt

unfortunately, drama is very usual on forums and the internet.
a lot of people only want to have their way, claim to be victorious and ignore everyone's opinions.
Having no face just reinforces these problems in certain persons.

The frozen threads in this forum, are a fine example of that.
There are serious examples of people who cannot be reasoned with in these threads.

aaah!!! this image becomes relevant again!

ZrBbVTn.gif
Yeah, I totally get it. Sorry I focussed my anger here but earlier in the day I was thinking about someone here (on this site) who I'm now convinced they got to. "They" being the distractions. Okay, I was bothered by it but not angry, since that's just one of at least three now I know of. Never thought this person would turn. So, although annoyed by it, I wasn't angry by it. Then, when I saw those posts about how some people misunderstood some of posts in the Spirit thread as as something other than having something on topic to bring to the table (albeit I could have used better methods), I just kept thinking about that other person and all the potential things that were probably assumed. That's why I got angry. I was like a gas stove that had the valve on and someone lit a match to it. I know I am being very cryptic here but I have to.

Last edited:

PeterAlt

If you go with that attitude of "I dont care" in threads that are not yours. Expect more than "detractors".

You can do whatever you want in your own threads.
But spamming the links everywhere is a big no no.

And no, seriously!!!.
I'm not going to back to search 10 years of your posts. :/
I posted a link to a story I wrote (and its thread) 10 years ago the other day (besides the IASW one). Maybe I'll repost the link later. When I say I don't care, I'm talking about my popularity. Of course, I will always respect the threads I did not start!

PeterAlt

post it, but honestly I would not want to get spoiled. if I ever go to france, might go to Disney and the other parks apart from visiting the place.
I'll post it tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now. I just wanted the people reading to understand where I'm coming from. The things that happened last night simply pushed me over the edge that I was already walking on.

I stopped using ignore some time ago after realizing how it actually hurts people. I don't want anyone to go through that, not even my distractors. I realized it's better to make peace than to use that.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'll post it tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now. I just wanted the people reading to understand where I'm coming from. The things that happened last night simply pushed me over the edge that I was already walking on.

I stopped using ignore some time ago after realizing how it actually hurts people. I don't want anyone to go through that, not even my distractors. I realized it's better to make peace than to use that.

I hope you'll feel a little happier when you wake up this morning. :) Because we're all on an open public forum, we're bound to received varied feedback from others. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that you can't always predict how others will respond to your statements. People have their own different triggers, and their own different ways of communicating their thoughts. From time to time, this can create some friction, and I guess that's just the way it goes. You win some, you lose some. Let it go . . .

Although I haven't read all your posts over the years, I think many of them are fine (from my perspective), provided they stay on topic, which is very important for a number of readers. You have your own way of expressing yourself. Once in a while, your thoughts are presented like a jigsaw puzzle, but I think those are fun to try and figure out! ;) You have a unique outlook at times, and I enjoy reading those posts.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Canadian dude was in Detroit trying to go back to Canada when they notice him squirming around a pillar. He was observed with all sorts of 'bluges' in his pants. Seems he had stuffed over 50 turtles down his pants attempting to smuggle the little reptiles into Canada. These particular turtles go for about $1500 a piece. Anyone want to start a turtle farm?

View attachment 67403

Eeuuw . . . I can't believe he actually did that! Skeeve alert! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom