We're living it up at the Hotel Fla-id-duh-duh
Any time of year,
You can find it here
(No you can't)

Mirrors on the ceiling,
And other lyrics
Are supposed to go here
Words go here

Then some kicking guitar solo followed by other versus.

PeterAlt

Seems like you would've learned to check schedules by now....
Haha! As I did! As I did!

image.jpg

Almost didn't make it. Last train back and 10 minutes to spare! But I didn't want to leave because I was busy talking to my new Brazilian friends from Brazil visiting Florida who kind of adapted me and didn't want me to leave them! If it weren't for common sense being the louder voice, I would have been back in San Jose!

Soarin' Over Pgh

The cat finally caught on that she's my muse and now she's mad at me.

My mom originally made and painted this ceramic, and it suffered a lot of damage from being stored outside, in a box, in a gross shed, for twenty plus years. I've been working on it for literally a year, repairing the ears, paw, tail, and pumpkin with sculpting clay and repainting it while leaving as much of the original paint job intact... The cat was black, but because of the repairs, it was easy to make her white and turn her into my cat. :)

This is still a work progress!

PeterAlt

My mom originally made and painted this ceramic, and it suffered a lot of damage from being stored outside, in a box, in a gross shed, for twenty plus years. I've been working on it for literally a year, repairing the ears, paw, tail, and pumpkin with sculpting clay and repainting it while leaving as much of the original paint job intact... The cat was black, but because of the repairs, it was easy to make her white and turn her into my cat. :)

I like your new avatar!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It's one thing to know something.
It's altogether another to get punched in the face with the evidence.

Before my dad died, he gave me money to buy each of the grandchildren a commemorative coin set (an uncirculated set of all the legal coins minted in 2010), to be given to them on the first "special occasion" following his passing.

Five weeks after Dad died, Son #2 graduated Grade 8; as class Valedictorian to boot.
My mom presented him the coin set that evening.

Hubby told me that JA cut up the set last year for drug money.

Today, while cleaning out his old upstairs bedroom in preparation for out of town company, I found the remains of the coin set, with only the penny remaining.

I am so angry I could just sob my heart out.
That SOB destroyed a beautiful sentimental gift to pocket approx $5 in change.

Even worse, he cut up Son #1's set as well.

Probably too late to punch him in the face (yes, that's how I truly feel), as he did it more than a year ago.

StarWarsGirl

Before my dad died, he gave me money to buy each of the grandchildren a commemorative coin set (an uncirculated set of all the legal coins minted in 2010), to be given to them on the first "special occasion" following his passing.

Five weeks after Dad died, Son #2 graduated Grade 8; as class Valedictorian to boot.

Today, while cleaning out his old upstairs bedroom in preparation for out of town company, I found the remains of the coin set, with only the penny remaining.

Probably too late to punch him in the face (yes, that's how I truly feel), as he did it more than a year ago.
*sympathy like* So sorry. I'd be angry too. And no, it is not too late to go punch him in the face

Cesar R M

looks superb!!!
Just need to fix those eyes because it looks possessed right now ;)

Cesar R M

that's awful! he literally stole son #1's memento that came your mother and father as well? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom