Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

I got zero sleep last night. I closed my eyes and it just never came. I got up feeling fine when my alarm went off and have felt functional all day up until about 15 minutes ago. Now I feel like I can barely think straight I feel so exhausted. I don't think a 3rd coffee is going to fix this.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
554097_586495221402338_928513296_n.jpg

Everything is better when you're at the beach

Gabe1

Thinking it is time to go see The Treasures of Walt Disney. Chug a Chug a Choo Choo

Disney_Opening_0223.jpg

Too bad his birth house is in a more dicey area to get too it should be a museum soon.

chi-walt-disney-house-20131203.jpg

My DH lived down the street from Walt's and Roy's first home growing up, just 50 some years or so apart

Gabe1

We just got 5 Guys up here. Maybe Chick-Fil-A is next .... (sigh)

I was so excited for a Chick Fil A to move into N. IL My son loved them in FL, one right next to his housing for the Disney College Program, a staple in his life back then. Every time I eat there I get sick within 20 minutes. Real sick. Nobody else just me. Thinking I am allergic to something they prepare with. Family goes when we are up there, me not so much.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I was so excited for a Chick Fil A to move into N. IL My son loved them in FL, one right next to his housing for the Disney College Program, a staple in his life back then. Every time I eat there I get sick within 20 minutes. Real sick. Nobody else just me. Thinking I am allergic to something they prepare with. Family goes when we are up there, me not so much.

I think I'm allergic to their spouting ignorance (the big controversy a few years ago. You know the one) and I won't eat there. Last time I did, I also got sick and remained for days...that was probably ten years ago when they first came here. I wasn't really impressed with their food anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom