Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoDave219

Love all the hate Springfield is getting.

Vastly improved outdoor thematics, vastly improved dining options we've never seen at Universal Orlando, a fantastically themed Moe's bar, and an interior food court that's no better/worse themed than many, many, many Disney QS locations.

But you're all right. That's awful.

Not everything is going to be Potter or Be Our Guest.

Uh, no. The bar wasnt themed for crap as far as I am concerned.

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
It appears that the mods have been very busy this morning...

I noticed that the Disney Parks Blog post about the addition of the last piece of track for the SDMT mentions that the attraction is scheduled to open in 2014. Was that always the case? I thought I remember reading/hearing that the official opening was early 2015.

GLaDOS

It appears that the mods have been very busy this morning...

I noticed that the Disney Parks Blog post about the addition of the last piece of track for the SDMT mentions that the attraction is scheduled to open in 2014. Was that always the case? I thought I remember reading/hearing that the official opening was early 2015.

It has always been the case, yes. It's gonna be really fun, too.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Well, lets try to get this thread back on track.
New column from the Accountantneer.
http://micechat.com/31322-accountaneering-disney-2/

...I wish he'd stay on topic and not wander off so much but hey, it's still a good read.

I wonder what kind of area The Incredibles would have got in DCA. Aside from the KUKA arm ...ride? what else would have been there. Can't wait for that coffeetable book to come out.

Starting to think I need a bigger coffee table...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom