Should Disney make a Phineas & Ferb attraction in HWS?

Yodadudeman

Ah-ha....enough said.
In that case, no. I don't think they should have an attraction. Short lived Disney Channel shows have no place in a park that celebrates the best in movies and TV. Let's set our standards a little higher.

Well put. I completely agree.

NMBC1993

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they need to put a Phineas and Ferb 4D film in the Sounds Dangerious area. I've been a fan of the show since they ran a promo back in 2007 and am so glad it is gaining popularity. I think if they made 5 different films that are randomly selected every time with effects it would be a huge hit.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Phineas and Ferb should have their own interactive game around the world with Perry's alter ego doing all the missions.

Well, sounds like a job for Perry to replace Kim Possible in EPCOT :)

I'm actually quite surprised at how many adults said "yes" to this opinion. For those who said "no" is less than said "yes" so I'm pretty much okay with this. :D Phineas and Ferb is gaining popularity, no losing it by the way. Nothing (but Stitch) could get much worse than what's already been in that theater anyways.

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Cmdr_Crimson

Well, sounds like a job for Perry to replace Kim Possible in EPCOT

I'm sorry...But, Not for me...I'd rather see this happen in World Showcase....
And that my friends is....
witwicd.png

There's been talks of a movie in the works. Not sure of what studio has the rights to it as of yet..Plus I'm Not too fond of the actress who would be playing her (Jennifer Lopez) but seriously...Everyone knows of the game and what you need to do...And also they can bring back the Awesome Song From Rock-A-Pella...:D:sohappy:

I defiantly think that there should be a phineas and ferb themed ride at Hollywood studios! It is such a popular TV show so it would probably be a popular ride too. If they use technology like they did in Toy Story Mania it might be just as popular!

Cmdr_Crimson

I'd bet 99% of people you'd ask 10 years ago felt the same way about Spongebob, and P&F is far more charming than it.

The interesting thing is Dan Povenmire & Jeff "Swampy" Marsh the creators of the show worked on Spongebob for about 4-5 years as they were selling the show to potential studios.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I think it might be safe to say that I could see P&F at least running another 2 or 3 years.

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

DDuckFan130

I don't post much here anymore, but I love Phineas and Ferb (almost 27 years old and no kids) so why not?

I don't watch ANY shows from that channel anymore, EXCEPT this one. The same people who worked on Spongebob, Family Guy, even Rocko's Modern Life work with this show. Those of you who watch the show will even see some toned down Family Guy-esque humor in P&F. It really is that good of a show and deserves something more than a meet and greet.

Someone said it is or will be a short-lived show. It premiered in 2007 and just signed on for its 4th season (rumors have it running through 2014). So yeah, longevity ship has sailed here :rolleyes:

What I liked most about it (and some of you had a nice post about the connection to the Imagination pavilion) is the fact that the show celebrates imagination, ingenuity, etc. In essence, the show celebrates kids using their summers to their fullest potential instead of sitting around playing Xbox/Wii/PS3 and/or watching TV all day.

So yeah, I do think something should be done with the show. Naysayers need to give the show a chance before making such hasty judgements :) As long as Hannah Montana has no more life, we're ok :) :wave:

Tigger1988

Someone said it is or will be a short-lived show. It premiered in 2007 and just signed on for its 4th season (rumors have it running through 2014). So yeah, longevity ship has sailed here :rolleyes:

Doug ran for 7 seasons and has zero relevance today outside of 90s nostalgia. Remember THAT show in DHS? Longevity goes far beyond how many seasons a show has.

Lets keep stuff with a short shelf life out of the parks please.

FigmentJedi

What is Phineas and Ferb? Please expain.

The only thing of value on the Disney Channel. Two brothers spending summer in the most glorious fashion producing countless impossible projects, while their sister futilely tries to expose their shenanigans and prove her sanity. Meanwhile, the pet platypus, a member of a spy organization consisting of animals fights a comically inept mad scientist.

Florida_is_hot

The only thing of value on the Disney Channel. Two brothers spending summer in the most glorious fashion producing countless impossible projects, while their sister futilely tries to expose their shenanigans and prove her sanity. Meanwhile, the pet platypus, a member of a spy organization consisting of animals fights a comically inept mad scientist.

This cartoon is unheard of outside of the USA and Walt Disney World is a international tourist attraction

docandsix

Absolutely Not True

This cartoon is unheard of outside of the USA and Walt Disney World is a international tourist attraction

My kids spent part of the summer in Europe and watched the show on TV in Spain and were approached by teenagers from more than one European nation who were excited to see my daughter wearing a Perry the Platypus T-shirt.

DDuckFan130

Doug ran for 7 seasons and has zero relevance today outside of 90s nostalgia. Remember THAT show in DHS? Longevity goes far beyond how many seasons a show has.

Lets keep stuff with a short shelf life out of the parks please.

So by your reasoning, Tower of Terror should probably be done with then? And Muppets as well before the resurgence with the movies?

Ask my 12-14 year old students what Twilight Zone is, they probably won't be able to tell you aside from "oh wait isn't that the elevator ride at Disney?"

Doug had its time and that was fine. Let P&F have its chance. So what if it isn't permanent? Then you replace it. Big deal!

I don't see what the huge deal is. Playhouse Disney or Disney Junior caters to the younger ones with "short shelf life" shows and that's great because it gives that age bracket something to look forward to. Kim Possible is pretty successful (and fun) at Epcot and that show has been long gone.

What's the big deal? You don't like it, don't ride it/see it, just like I have never seen Country Bear Jamboree or cared to see the Enchanted Tiki Room more than once in my life. Different strokes people. :brick:

Tigger1988

So by your reasoning, Tower of Terror should probably be done with then? And Muppets as well before the resurgence with the movies?
I hope you realize how laughable your comparison is. Two pop culture franchises that have endured through several decades compared to a cartoon from the early 1990s?

My reasoning isn't the one that's off in this conversation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom